• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      More minis prepared for an upcoming Warhammer: Age of Sigmar escalation league.

First we have The Wurmspat, the Nurgle warband from Warhammer: Underworlds

And painted at the same time, also for my Maggotkin of Nurgle, a random Blightking, a Harbinger of Decay, and a converted Lord of Blights.

• By Lidless Eye
      Picked up just because I wanted to paint some more Ghouls, here are The Grymwatch from Warhammer Underworlds.

I was amazed the amount of character they can get into a snap-fit kit these days.

• By Lidless Eye
      I forgot to post these earlier as it's been a crazy last few months, but my first finished miniatures of 2020 were Putrid Blightkings for an upcoming Warhammer escalation league.  Some were rebased for AoS and touched up, some were brand new(ish)

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I got these guys painted sometime last year, but I'm just now getting around to showing them off. They were spray painted with a glow in the dark green spray paint, which I was expecting would tinge them with a spectral look from above, and it didn't work, so I just sprayed the whole mini, then inked them, dry brushed them, and then did the painting on the bases and weapons and such. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall, though I think the eyes aren't as obvious in the photos as they should be. 

Oh! And they glow in the dark a bit, though that's hard to photograph...

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)