Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

WIP 02990 Crypt of the Vampiress ++: Custom made casket of souls

Finally decided to go with blue ghosts. It's just more 80's. I like the 80's. :D

Put it here, just in case the smoky naked bits count as nudity.

Edited by Jaws
  • Like 6

Undead and Chaos are my favorite miniatures.

I love what you're doing there.

Keep posting pics.

Good paintjob on the ghosts so far.

Looking suitably evil

• Like 2

Gonna do these ghosts the same way. Based white, currently waiting for the first wash to dry: 

post-13938-0-50001200-1429042187_thumb.jpgpost-13938-0-13623200-1429042189_thumb.jpg

Based and washed this one while I waited:

post-13938-0-94867500-1429042190_thumb.jpg

And although vampires claim to be horrible, horrible monsters, they are secretly all about eternal love,

picking flowers, bleaching teeth and comfortable coffin sheets. Just don't let them know you know. You know?

post-13938-0-07845600-1429042412_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Love it, as long as they don't start to sparkle I love the vampire miniatures.

Nothing sparkly. I promise :D

post-13938-0-43399900-1429110315_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Eww, nastiest version of that figure I've seen yet. Definitely brings out the inhuman killer aspects.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I got these guys painted sometime last year, but I'm just now getting around to showing them off. They were spray painted with a glow in the dark green spray paint, which I was expecting would tinge them with a spectral look from above, and it didn't work, so I just sprayed the whole mini, then inked them, dry brushed them, and then did the painting on the bases and weapons and such. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall, though I think the eyes aren't as obvious in the photos as they should be. 

Oh! And they glow in the dark a bit, though that's hard to photograph...

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By Captain Tweet
      As a beginner painter, the concept of doing an army (or even just an army unit) feels both logical and like way too much work. Nevertheless, here it is, my first army unit! Read more about the process (and see a few more photos) over at Pocket-Sized Adventurers.

Comments and thoughts are of course welcome!

/Cpt Tweet

• By Lidless Eye
      Here are my last tributes toward a Mordheim revival in 2019.  It didn't work.

"We who are about to die salute you"

"Hook" Hogan

• By PhantomAquarist
      Painted her to be a vampiric white witch! The Violet Witch is an Elvin protector to the forests. Not quick to trust most, and will kill as quick as wolfsbane if prompted.

For some reason the metal around the Jewel on her staff is showing up hardcore blue. I only lightly dusted the inner area, but all that metal is showing up as blue in pictures compared to in person. And I have no clue why. Lol

There's more pictures uncensored in my group at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/447509039179230/permalink/531957040734429/

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)