No Friday update... still placing the order in may or will there be time for unlocks first? There was a lot of push to lock so the initial stuff could get sent but now it seems like an unlock may not happen. At least that's what it looks like from the outside.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$5? That's like an extra Emperor... Just have them ship it to me!

Wasn't Bryan sick1 last week?   1 sick and tired of all these people emailing him asking for special favors!  <-- please note the purple for SARCASM!

In case folks missed the KS update that went out today: Highlighted the relevant bit for the folks worried about their ACE pledges and the April deadline.

CAVBOSS is one hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is. If he says "Don't panic", then we won't panic.

There needs to be a Hitchhikers Guide to CAV...

There basically is; it's called "Syde's Guide to the Galaxy" and is referenced throughout the CAV 2 core rulebook.

• Like 1

I bounced this upstairs last night.  

Obviously things are a little hectic with the Con starting in a couple days.  Bryan is still working on the code, and until that is fixed, they cannot unlock those pledges AFAIK.  

I have asked if we can get an Officialâ„¢ response, since the 'end of April' deadline is looming, about the status of the deadline.  I know everyone at HQ will be exceptionally busy (if they aren't already) at the end of April.  Reaper Con and all that.  Hopefully we can get some answers for you shortly.

• Like 1

In case folks missed the KS update that went out today:

ReaperCon is this weekend, and in the confusion and chaos, we neglected our regular update last week and will not be available to post our regular update Friday.

The Pledge Manager for Ace Unlocks is still not functioning correctly, and those of you who have messaged us will still have chance to lock in later. We will not be locking the pledge manager at the end of April as originally announced, because of this unfortunate situation.

More information will be available May 8.

Highlighted the relevant bit for the folks worried about their ACE pledges and the April deadline.

• Like 2