• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rahz
      As my players are going to be floating around the Darklake in the Underdark for the next few sessions, after drawing it the first night, I thought about trying to build it instead.  We use the grid and my players floundered when we tried to do away with it so trying different ways to incorporate it into the build. 

Playing with wood texture.  My one cut was horrible and it ripped more than it cut. 

Used chipboard templates to guide the curved cuts. 

2 different grid options on the front and back.   Like the front but it’s a bit more confusing than just using the “nail holes”.  Will see how the middle goes. 

Thanks for looking. 
    • By NyarlaBcn
      I received this amazing mini from a friend as a birthday gift, so I was extra motivated to give it a lot of work. That's the Patrick Keith version, bigger than Chaz Elliot's one: a great wingspan, somber looking. 
      I've seen several paint jobs here to get some inspiration. Many people decided to go full with the spectral theme; blue lights, blue eyes. IMO, although it looked great, the overall impression wasn't enough that of an angel of the depths made with driftwood, but something newer and too colorful for what I was thinking. 

So instead I went with a very dry palette: just black, brown, grey and rusty metals. I wanted to convey it as if its driftwood dried for days in the sun of some beach, just to be driven back to the seas, and to the beach again, on a neverending cycle. Worn wood, sundried, rotten, thorn; old wood, tired, greyish thanks to the salt and the wind. 
      I couldn't capture it on the photos but the only spark of color is on its eyes: a ghoulish green reminiscent of its spectral nature. Overall it actually looks pretty basic, simpler than these other works you can find on google, but... I'm happy with the outcome. 

BTW lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla

• By rdubois
      Dream Pod 9's latest Jovian Wars Tabletop Wargame Kickstarter is live. This time we are making new spaceship, exo-armor, and fighter/bomber squad miniatures for the game's Venus faction. The Kickstarter runs to Sunday evening, December 2nd, 2018 at 8 pm EST.
      Our initial funding goal is $4,000 CAD, needed to cover the mold costs for the high quality multi-part resin spaceships and give our Backers some great reward packages has already been reached. Now we are working on Stretch Goals to add more weapons and other parts to the various ships. If you love spaceship miniatures please checkout the 8 new spaceships (1/4000 scale) and 9 exo/fighter/bomber squads (1/1000 scale) in the image below.

Plus here is an image of the Strap Carrier with different views of the 3d model, exploded parts view, and photos of the actual resin miniature on 3" x 3" acrylic base. The Venus faction don't flaunt their power in the solar system and camouflage their warships as civilian freighters. Hence we have included extra cover plates for weapons and closed hanger sections to make the civilian versions or if you want you can pin the parts and hot swap as desired.

You can check it all out at the Kickstarter link below and help us by pledging for one of our great reward levels.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/jovian-wars-venus-forces-kickstarter
    • By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I had initially decided to paint Mariel's dresscoat in red & white but I'm glad I changed my mind & went for blue & yellow instead. I don't often paint yellow so I'm pleased how this worked out.

Thanks for looking!!

• By Original Timmy
      Wrathborn: Tabletop Skirmish Wargame Is Live on KS.
      "Wrathborn is a fun fast paced skirmish game with dynamic combat and activations. Set in the dark and mysterious world of Juttergard, Wrathborn has a heavy Dark Age feel to it with a nice slice of High Fantasy."
      [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udN19d1yzx8&feature=share[/youtube]
      "The rule book is currently running at a BETA version count of 34 pages including the faction list for the initial 2 factions.  If you'd like to download this and see what the game is about it is available as a free download in our web store, Once we add extra faction rules, scenarios and campaign rules, as well as art, stories and background content into the book, we expect the finished book to come in around 150 pages in a hard back format loaded with history, lore and artwork"

The pledge levels are..
      Wanderer - £1 Thank you for the support, this pledge has access to the Pledge Manger to add items that have been unlocked.   
      Jarl - £15 This pledge gives you one copy of the Kickstarter exclusive miniature.   Skirmish - £40 One Faction starter set.   
      Element Walker - £60 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and one Faction starter set.   
      Warband - £100 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and two Faction starter sets Plus access any stretch goals added to the pledges.    
      Warhost - £180 One copy of the Wrathborn Rulebook and four Faction starter sets. Plus access to any stretch goals added to this pledge   
      Resin Master - £900 A copy of every miniature we unlock, including all paid add ons, as resin masters. Limited to 15 bundles.   
      Retailer - £375 consists of 5 copies of the rule book, 10 faction starter sets, and 5 Retail only Alpha Miniatures. All priced at 35% discount from RRP with the 5 retail exclusive minis thrown in for free. You will get your models 3 months before they go on general release.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/liontowerminiatures/wrathborn-tabletop-skirmish-wargame?ref=576671&token=5e9fd624

KSE Jarl

Jarl

Warrior

Wildsmen

Berserker 

Alpha

Pack Mate

Omega

Shadow Stalker

SGs

Angel Giraldez painted miniatures

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 196 Guests (See full list)