Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      It would be nice to think about cyberpunk utopias, but somehow those just don't grip the popular imagination. Instead it's always overcast or raining, the sky is brocced, corporations own everything and everyone and surveillance is ubiquitous. There's money to be had, but barely enough to buy noodles unless you're connected...or willing to ignore corporate law.

Devo Ranks eats the *fancy* noodles every day. They have Skillz.

Click for more angles.

Hacking into a Public Service Panopticon? CHILD'S PLAY. 

If you need muscle? Devo Knows A Guy. Or lady, really.

Don't worry, Dez! Those cameras are showing nothing but innocuous looped footage now.

No one pays the cleaners enough in the cyberpunk dystopian future. 

I won't pretend to understand what kind of cyber-heist these three are conducting. 

But you can be sure they have made Powerful Enemies, as well as enough credits to afford the FANCY noodles for the rest of the year!

Devo is a fun one. Gender-ambiguous and tech-savvy. Because cyberpunk is inextricable from the late 80s and early 90s, I gave Devo the most day-glo Nickelodeon counterculture wardrobe I could think of. Dez from Bombshell we have seen before, in the post-apocalyptic Radlands, as well as the little sniper from Crooked Dice. 

The Public Service Panopticonnouncer was made from  SD card placeholders and chunks of expired credit card, along with I think a vape component. The text, like much of the signage on the building, comes from a beer can label artfully chopped into pieces and rearranged into vaguely menacing advertisements. Also some sprue and all the camera-looking Bitz and Gunz in my Bitz Box. 

I don't have any cyberpunk setting or games planned, but I can feel the itch growing. C&C welcome.
    • By Brianuk
      This is the plastic bulldog model from Bones 4 Chronoscope with a head swap from the sheriff in that set. Really simple paint job largely based on contrast paint. Fluorescent yellow features are done using vallejo mecha colour paint. 

The idea is to use this chap in Stargrave and other skirmish games. The intention was for him to be unarmed, ie in a walker that had been used for defence or mischief and didn't have ant armaments. 

• By Samedi
      Painted her up last weekend at the RVE for class. Now this is definitely not my best paint job, far from it. Nor is it a creative colour scheme - it is exactly as given in class. Still, Sascha is one of the minis I am proudest of.

You see, I am a really slow painter. When I paint a mini, it usually takes forever. Even for my "get-it-off-my-desk-quality" I need more than a week to finish just the painting.

Not with her I didn't! All painting was done during the one hour class (except prepping and varnishing, of course).When the Zoom feed ended I put down my brushes. I didn't correct any mistakes I found later. And I won't.

This class was a game changing experience for me. Thanks, Tish Wolter, for making that happen!
    • By Metalchaos
      From left to right; 50279 Malvernis Soldier, 50278 Rach Soldier and 50287, Cain the Cyber-Troll.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 50279, Malvernis Soldier. This Chronoscope model was sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)