Sign in to follow this  
buglips*the*goblin

1/76 scale Matchbox French Char B1 tank, 1940

Nice job!!

I think it looks very appropriately dirty.

I used to love those old Matchbox kits when I was a kid, very cool; it gave you everything you needed all in one box to make a diorama 'just like the pros'.

I've still got two of them unbuilt; 'Monty's Caravan', and a German one I can't remember the name of.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Wear and tear is usually a welcome addition to most vehicle models. After all, tank armor is made to take a few hits.
      One of the things to keep in mind when painting something like that is the story it tells. Where and how you place it tells of how the damage happened. Rusty areas are older than shining metal showing through- moreso if there are streaks of rust leading down. A combination of rust and metal shows that this is a place where the rust layer gets scrapped off.
      This vehicle is from Seedy Tea Publishing‘s Simulacrum Protocol line.

• By DocPiske
      Looks interesting for the terrain, if not the miniatures. Two armies package includes two 20"x20" fortresses for less than $100.

There are a couple of things that give me pause, though. First time creator, and claims to be in Chicago but English is clearly not his first language. May not mean anything but makes me wonder.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crumb-group/eternal-eight

"After over three years in the making, we are proud to present you the Eternal Eight - a WORLD'S FIRST 3D mini war game with innovative real 3D RELIEF. 
      The goal of the game is to  capture the enemy’s King. The advantages of Eternal Eight are the 3D castles, fortresses and villages with a myriad of traps, labyrinths and  secret passages. All of the army bases (castles, villages, fortresses) are easy to assemble and move around.
      The game can be easily incorporated into your existing game table setup or provide a great addon to some of your existing mini war games."

• By Standifer
      It is never a good idea to play a alternate history video game when you own a 3d printer and love history. My first mini off the the printer is the T95 tank destroyer It was an American prototype. This is in 1/100 scale and it is big for that scale.
      It will need to be cured tomorrow and cleaned up for assembly. 
      Here it is mock assembled next to a Flames of war 76mm Sherman.

Currently working on tiger 2, 105 Pershing and E-100 Turrets. The hulls will come after that.
      Now to find a good looking Maus Stl .
    • By CAVBOSS
      Just throwing this out there for anyone interested (yes I did back and no, I don't know them)...
      I did back their last KS as well and was happy with the results. They did a great in keeping people up to date and got all of the files out quickly.

The figures look "funny" in the pictures due to them using the print-ready 3D files. I think that at the smaller scales especially, they are enhanced just enough so they will keep their detail and make them easier to paint IMO.

Anyway take a look if you are interested!
      http://kck.st/322b1bO
    • By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  These two american soldiers here was choices for one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but he was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

American Sniper, Reaper SKU 37008, also available in the multi-pack of American Soldiers SKU 50075.

Pvt Tim Hernandez, Reaper SKU 37016

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)