• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The chibi smallworld minis are all based on existing normal minis in the Reaper lines. I recognized five of them from the minis I have from earlier Bones kickstarters, but not Arnise the female barbarian elf that I painted the other day.
      The reason being that the original was included in the Bones 4 core set. An older metal mini being redone into Bones material it seems.

So I painted her in a similar scheme.

The metal version is called Arnise, Elven Sergeant from the Warlord line, and represents the Sergeant of Almirithil's frenzied half-elven berserkers in the Warlord lore.

Why hello there, you remind me of someone I once knew...

B4Core #95 Arnise, Elven Barbarian 
      from the Female Fighters subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm base
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Maledrakh
      This one has been standing around half-painted for a while. The rule 63 Drizzt Do'Urden from Bones 2.
      This model is quite nice from the front and back, but really flat from the side. Which is typical of originally made for single piece metal casting-minis.

Your panther has made a mess of my carpet! Come clean it up!

77217 Mi-Sher, female elf with scimitars
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By HolkDiggity
      Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)

The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.

• By Maledrakh
      I have not really had the inclination to paint much the last few weeks, such is the way of the world.
      Picking up the brush again, we start with another one from the first Bones kickstarter that as been cluttering up my painting desk in a half-done state since whenever.

The obligatory comparison shot.

77165 Hellakin Gorecutter, Halfling Rogue
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 371 Guests (See full list)