• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• By Nakatan
      My take on 54mm Zweothel.
      Join my Patreon and Instagram to see more
      https://www.instagram.com/story1000suns/
      Vote for her on P&P
      https://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/27985

• By Peithetairos
      Finally I finished my conversion of Nienna Elfen Ranger. I pretty much changed every aspect of the original mini.

New things attempted: Cloth textures and freckles.

C&C very welcome.

Areas to improve: Blends (smoother is always better), finer texture patterns, sculpt could be a little cleaner in some places.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Here's an odd one.  Anyone know of a miniature of someone over-bundled up against the cold?  I have this vision of an elf who has made his home in a frigid land despite being unaccustomed to the weather.  Just wondering if there's a playful model like that out there of a character wearing too many cloaks and scarves.

It's not-essential but I would love the opportunity to bring this weird character to life.
      ----
      As an addendum, if you have suggestions for models that could be easily converted I'm also interested.  Or resources for sculpting scarves and the like.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)