Sirithiliel

77192: Coraldrax (Pic Heavy!)

That base is just teeming with life! I was hoping for something like that.

Seeing all the fishies in a relaxed state makes me think Kali (Cora?) is a vegetarian. "Fish are friends, not food!"

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6

Just stunning. There is far too much I could go on and on about, everything is wonderful. My two favorite things are your sculpted squid and the jelly fish. I love everything though.

• Like 1

That base is just teeming with life! I was hoping for something like that.

Seeing all the fishies in a relaxed state makes me think Kali (Cora?) is a vegetarian. "Fish are friends, not food!"

The base is its own piece of art that is for sure. I see more like a sunken ship that was long forgotten at the bottom of the ocean. The sea life sees her as more of a piece of the ocean where they can make their homes and swim between her great bones. Not knowing that deep inside is a powerful being that with the right magic can be harnessed to once again come to life and destroy all in her path.

Pleas tell me you are entering this at ReaperCon.

Yes, he's coming to Reapercon, and being entered into the Open category

I can't wait this is one piece I want to see up close and personal. And I know you will do well in the competition with it, good luck.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I've been trying to do a bit of painting every day, since RCon is coming up so soon. I have a problem with long-term projects, though, so I need to occasionally work on something quick and sweet in between. Sometimes I need to finish something to keep me motivated, you know? Tonight's lucky candidate was this bear, whom I love. His name is Randall and he likes standing in fields.

Anyhow, enjoy!

• By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
    • By Oldwolf359
      Found this girl i painted up about a year ago using reaper paints from bones KS 2 and 3, the sword hand is from a gw mini the sword is brass etch,  C&C welcome t know the eyes are badly done

• By Prex
      I'm working up the nerve to start the larger mushroom characters from the darkreach expansion with this little guy. I really wanted to see what a bright colour scheme would do for the figures, playing on the idea of a brightly posionous mushroom. This is the result.

• By Citrine
      Yay, finished in time to enter 2013 Dragon challenge with 6 hours to spare....

He is 2 lbs 2.5 ounces of lead, so pretty straining on the wrists. The WIP is here : https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/52564-teronus-grenadier-dragon-wip/
      I will likely put him on a display base later.

With a dwarf snack for size:

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)