• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      So there's a thing called Inktober/Drawlloween that @Pingo reminded me about, where you draw/paint/sketch/art a thing every day during October. There's the "official" list of daily prompts...

and this other one that Pingo found that I think is cooler.

So who else is up for the challenge? 
    • By SirLarpsAlot
      The Three Color Challenge is the brain child of forumite (and CMPA member) skippen. The idea is to select a miniature, then select, or have someone else select, three colors with which to paint the figure. Black and White are added to allow for highlighting and shading and color mixing is allowed and encouraged. The idea is that by limiting the palette and maybe using colors that may fall outside of one's comfort range, something could be learned.

If you wish to participate in this challenge, please do! If you're struggling with colors and lack friends who are willing to give you opinions, look in the spoiler tag below. When it comes to picking the colors, the idea behind the colors isn't to pick strange combinations or to make this intentionally difficult based on the color choices. You'll find it hard enough to operate without proper flesh tones or metallic paints. I found it a good suggestion because I had to stretch myself and use some paints in combinations I wouldn't have otherwise. Overall, the point is to have fun!

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      Sooo...these look like fun. So Mouse is doing one! Yay! Now ask me stuff, please?
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      *trudges into his own cave again and invites guests to come ask him questions of any kind*

Welp, I've been kicked out of the Goblin Cave now have new digs, feel free to ask me whatever you like.
    • By Corporea
      So, recently, I enjoyed visiting twitter (something I never really do and am honestly uncertain if "visiting" is even the right word to employ...showing my age, I know...) and looking at the pictures from the Cute Animal Tweet Off.  It made my day!  A bight a cheery bit of internet amid the dark an depressing wintery mix around it.  I feel inspired to start our own miniature version of this!

Let's have a game!  Post pictures of cute miniatures we find all around the internet.  They can be your own work, so someone else's, just make sure to credit the source!  And have fun!!!  Bring joy to others through the power of CUTE!

Here's one I've always loved:  Ali Bailey's version of the Easter Mousling.  Soooooo cute!!!!

• Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)