Sign in to follow this  
klarg1

Reaper forum houses, propose your house for Reaper-warts college for artistic wizards!

The most esteemed Space Pope, Bryanzilla I proposed a game in his question thread. His most serene and stylishly be-hatted countenance has blessed the creation of four(ish) houses for the Reaper Forums to compete each season for the highly coveted Sophie Cup!

This thread is for people to propose house names and house colors for the forums. I will arrange a poll to select 3-5 final choices once we have a bunch of suggestions. Please post your suggestions below!

Things to consider:

What house name to do you suggest?

What are the house colors?

How should houses gain or lose points?

Quoth the Space Pope:

Actually, this could be a fun game, if anybody wants to be the Official Space Pope Sorting Hat, we can invent Houses for Forumites, (instead of stealing the HP houses) and somebody can tally their points. We can come up with some rules,that our Volunteer Sorting Hat can do (assuming she/he spends a ton time surfing the forum and doesn't mind), that determine how you earn points for your house.

If somebody likes this idea and wants to be The Sorting Hat, then I invite them to start a new thread, first to decide via referendum what our four houses ARE (and the 'rules' for earning or losing points, as well as House Colors- and if there's not a House whose colors are purple and teal, I declare the entire game invalid), and after that, a new thread to sign up (volunteer basis only) for a given house.  Also somebody could earn major house points by drawing sig-banners that used the colors and looked fun.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 6

House Basererin.

This is the house for people who spend all there time building the most awesome base ever... But struggle to finish painting the rest of the model.

There symbol is a corthian plinth with grape vines winding its way up the column, we're little gnomes, owls, ravens, snakes and a random assortment of devils cavort within the grape leaves.

There color is brown and grey..

They gain points by posting basing tutorials, and posting actually painted minis.

Haven't figured out how they would lose points.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 7

house bones-itus

a house for persons who prefer to not need to prime their minis.

symbol: a little mr. bones, holding aloft a larger mr. bones head

colors gem purple and Blue Flame?

(edit had missed the previous entry used grey so I went blue)

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 4

House Almost There (or some other fancy name you English-speakers can come up with, wordplays in a different language is tough!): For those who never truly finish a mini, this is the "99% done" house.

• Like 8

Frogwarts:  We get distracted a lot at shiny things, but the results are usually worth independent study credit.  And we replaced the school board with robots we made.  

Colors are Sample and Sample.

Edited by Froggy the Great
  • Like 10

House Almost There (or some other fancy name you English-speakers can come up with, wordplays in a different language is tough!): For those who never truly finish a mini, this is the "99% done" house.

Procrastinatus

• Like 6

House WIPinstone

Colors - Brown Liner and white

Symbol: Bones figure half primed with Brown Liner

For People who post lots of WIPs but never end up finishing the model and making it to Show Off stage

House Perfectumentum

Colors: Simple Green Green

Symbol: expertly painted mini half way in a cup of simple green

for those who tweak, tweak, strip repaint, tweak a paint job the rest of us would kill for

• Like 9

House Procrastinus. Projects are always in progress of pre planning phases and never seem to be finished.

Colors are Green and to be determined.(illustrated as neutral grey)

And Qwyk proposed House Adder-all whose color would be Mountain Dew yellow and coffee brown.

Membersare easily distracted

Squirrel!

• Like 2

House Kickstarteritus

For those with an addiction to mini KS's

Symbol: a bunch of silhouettes of figures

Colors: black and grey

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 8

House Kickstarteritus

For those with an addiction to mini KS's

Symbol: a bunch of silhouettes of figures

Colors: black and grey

How about "Kickinstuff"? ::D:

• Like 5

House Procrastinus - you lose points for only posting in off topic rampancy instead of crafts

I would lose all the points.

Good lord I am typing this procrastinating the pile of work I have at work.

• Like 5