Sign in to follow this  
klarg1

Reaper forum houses, propose your house for Reaper-warts college for artistic wizards!

House Tabletop. (alternately for fans of Greek mythology House Dragon's Teeth)

Members paint to a good enough standard, preferring quantity over quality.

Points for each figure finished (or batch of figures?); points removed for each display mini or fancy base attempted.

Colors are Shadowed Steel and Black wash.

• Like 11

the Houseshelves

When you have too many minis on your shelf of shame. 

house colors ultramarine blue, swamp green, carnival purple, mithril silver, and like, 2 more. 

;)

• Like 7

House Tabletop. (alternately for fans of Greek mythology House Dragon's Teeth)

Members paint to a good enough standard, preferring quantity over quality.

Points for each figure finished (or batch of figures?); points removed for each display mini or fancy base attempted.

Colors are Shadowed Steel and Black wash.

Oh, I forgot the symbol!  The top part of a mini with the legs fading into a dragon's tooth, over a background of a roman numeral twenty.

• Like 6

House: Randomneous

For those of us who spend all their time in the randomness thread and rather chat than do hobby stuff

Symbol: a pencil crossed over a paintbrush

Colors: purple over white.

• Like 7

Ack! I didn't think of a symbol for House Bryquisition! I'm thinking space pope hat with cthulu tentacles behind it.

• Like 6

House Sculptithern

For those who have no time to paint, spending all our time planning and creating wicked new sculpts to temp you all into surrendering your money.

House colors: Green and Grey

• Like 8

House Platypus

For those who spend so much time trying to be everything that you don't actually accomplish anything.

House colors: Brown and yellow.

• Like 7

I'm totally in House Procrastinus and House Adder-All.

I'll decide which later, for now, there are squirrels running on my window sill at work.

• Like 4

House: OhLookShiny!

For those of us who must have ALL the miniatures! Oh yes, shinies!

Symbol: Shiny new figure

Color: Silver

• Like 3

House Platypus

For those who spend so much time trying to be everything that you don't actually accomplish anything.

House colors: Brown and yellow.

I'd probably have to join this house.

BTW:  How are we going to reduce this list to just 4 houses?  I propose we let Ladystorm choose the 4.

• Like 6