Sign in to follow this  
MagiusDel

I am Groot (3d print)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Design by Artisan Guild.

Abyss Demon this one came as a sample for presupported minis without his hands, so I printed two claws from the Death Tide Jurakin Set and upscaled those to 125% to fit the Demon.
      He's part of my Horde of the North Project.
      WIP here:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79398-horde-of-the-north-glitterwolf-paints-barbarians-and-mammoths/page/5/#comments

The Horde marches South to the civilized lands, ready to plunder and pillage.
      Led by the mighty Mumlak all barbarians, beastmen, orcs and trolls join the Horde.
      The Horde grows, sometimes a group gets impatient and infighting is common, Mumlak cares not.
      There are enough warriors to conquer the Realm of Men.

A Shaman has performed a dark ritual and summoned a demon to join their cause.
      Full of rage the clawed abomination enters the mortal realm, ready to kill.
      Amused Mumlak watches the scene, wondering if the shaman will be able to control the demon.

• By Inarah
      By Velrock on Thingiverse.  I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack.  I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters.  I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge. 

I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts. 
    • By CAVBOSS
      Just throwing this out there for anyone interested (yes I did back and no, I don't know them)...
      I did back their last KS as well and was happy with the results. They did a great in keeping people up to date and got all of the files out quickly.

The figures look "funny" in the pictures due to them using the print-ready 3D files. I think that at the smaller scales especially, they are enhanced just enough so they will keep their detail and make them easier to paint IMO.

Anyway take a look if you are interested!
      http://kck.st/322b1bO
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By Arutema
      Putting my new Photon through its paces printing some Heroforge sculpts.

The halfling operative is actually a mash-up of two Heroforge sculpts in Tinkercad. (Why can't Heroforge let you have just a single cyberarm?)

Didn't think to photograph her till I had the primer on:

The first print of the gnome solarion didn't have enough supports on the arm with the fireball, so after cleaning the resulting lump out of the vat and trying again with more supports, here she is, supports and all:

• Who's Online   32 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)