Advanced Races Compendium for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Sometimes, unlikely heroes emerge from strange and forbidden places: dragons’ dens, murky swamps, magical forges and the realms of Shadow.

A bull-headed corsair smashes through a line of skeletal warriors, her war axe sending skulls flying! Her kobold companion darts nimbly in and out of the fray wreaking havoc, as arrows ping off the gearforged paladin’s brass hide and the darakhul fighter creeps up behind the evil necromancer, licking his chops in anticipation of the feast to come…

Bring monstrous heroes and astounding new twists to your Pathfinder RPG campaign! 

6133a2c960f232325848bf63a340fc9e_originaCrisp New Layout – Ready to Print!
c84144f9da1df1c024a56527c9394820_origina

The Advanced Races series has run for 3 years, bringing 15 new, playable races to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Fans have enthusiastically embraced most of them, while a few races needed a bit of a tuneup--and now we're working with RPG Superstar Steven T. Helt, Pathfinder Society developer Alistair Riggs, and superstar reviewer Endzeitgeist to sharpen and improve all of these new races. Full development, review, revisions, minor tweaks: every race is getting some love.

We're making a good series even stronger—and 2 full chapters are already laid out and ready to print! 

a17e8de93e931034cb116bb0dea078da_origina

The Advanced Races Compendium gives you everything you need to play a monstrous, planar, undead, or underworld adventurer in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Its pages are packed with PC racial feats, traits, spells, bloodlines, gear, magic items, archetypes and more for:

• Aasimar
  • Centaur
  • Darakhul
  • Derro
  • Dragonkin
  • Gnoll
  • Gearforged  
  • Lamia
  • Lizardfolk  
  • Kobold  
  • Ravenfolk  
  • Shadow Fey  
  • Tiefling  
  • Tosculi (waspfolk)
  • Werelion

I've always found their quality of work top notch, so I'm in.

Live it is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350683997/advanced-races-compendium-for-pathfinder-roleplayi

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on any of their other Kickstarters (well, apart from the miniatures one with Eastern Front which I regret...), but I can vouch for the quality of work Kobold Press puts out. I have several of their Midgard world books and found them very impressive.

From what I gather the race pdfs are pretty crunchy though, probably a bit more so than I prefer. Like fanguad I probably already have more crunch than I'll ever use, and I already have the Paizo race book.