• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is my take at 89031, Tar-Baphon the Whispering Tyrant sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The 77531, Graveyard Fence Posts are also fron Reaper and were sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.                          
    • By Darcstaar
      My 5 1/2 yo son is super into Batman.  I had set up a Pathfinder game for the grownups, but only filled 2/4 seats.  My son has shown a little and growing interest in tabletop gaming.  So I made some stats for Batman as a Pathfinder character and used his LEGO Batman on the battle grid.

Here are how it came out: attributes were rolled.
      Race Human
      Class Ranger (Urban) lvl 1
      Str 16
      Dex 19 (+2 human)
      Con 14 
      Int 13
      Wis 14
      Cha 8

Favored Class Ranger +1 HP
      Trait: Rich Parents
      Trait: Deft Dodger (+1 Reflex)
      Favored Enemy Humanoid (human)
      Feat - Improved Unarmed Strike
      Feat Human - Exotic Weapon Prof - Shuriken

Skills - don’t remember exactly, sheet isn’t in front of me:
      Acrobatics, Craft (alchemy), Disable Device, knowledge (local), perception, Survival, Stealth

Gear- I took some liberties here for flavor:
      Mwk Studded Leather, Batarangs(shuriken shaped like a bat available in a lethal or non lethal variety), smoke bombs (combine thunderstone and smoke stick in one thrown item same price as both combined), Mwk thieves tools, sap, spiked gauntlets x 2 (his sharp things sticking out of his arms), Grapnel: (Light Crossbow + 50ft silk rope + Mwk grappling hook + 100gp to account for the “gnomish winch”) I would have loved to make it a hand crossbow, but didn’t want to waste two feats on exotics.  I just tacked on cost to the various gear to use up the gold from rich parents and still leave him with a good kit.

He made level two and I chose an alt. Option for weapon style: thrown weapon.  That gave him bonus feat of Precise Shot without needing Point Blank Shot, but I plan on adding it later.

Let me know what you think.

My son didn’t have the attention span to stay at the table for long: his cousins were in the pool, so he ended up there.  My friend always plays the Cleric, but he ran Batman as a second character and had a blast with it.
    • By Maledrakh
      The Whispering Tyrant from the second Bones kickstarter. This is an officially licensed Pathfinder miniature. So I guess it is some sort of evil adversary in some adventure or other in that game.
      For me, this is Loki. I expect you see why. To make the model even more similar to the trickster god, I cut off the central helment-thing and carved the helmet round. Which took me whole tens of seconds! Bones material is really easy to cut and convert. I will miss this aspect with the Bones Black minis.
      On this mini I have tried out some new colorshift paints from Green Stuff World and a flip paint (which is supposed to get the same effect) from Instar.
      I probably did not do it right, as I don't think it has much of a colorshifting effect (there is a slight effect, though). The instructions say to use a gloss black undercoat and many, many thin layers to get the effect.
      I did not do that. On a brown basecoat I used GSW Mystic Gold colorshift, and Instar Green Gold Flip, with GSW Tropical Green at the tips and edges. and I just glooped it on! Two or three thick coats of each paint is used here. So next time, maybe I should try actually following the instructions...
      Anyhow, this model will make a good leader for my undead legions, or even a C'Tan for the Necrons.

89031 Whispering Tyrant
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Bonesium PVC
      40mm round lipped base

• By boldfont
      Tips? What do I paint next from bones 4?

• By 3vil3lvis
      Submitted for your approval Pathfinder Gargantuan Green Dragon painted as a Blue Dragon and Pathfinder Gargantuan Red Dragon painted as a Hellfire Wyrm.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 455 Guests (See full list)