Arthemisia Rozenkrantz Toughest Girls in the Galaxy

Werkrobotwerk

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Generally not impressed, likely to be my only purchasesin this line. Not close to terrain in quality.
      Edgerunners set G ( missing right arm for exec 3, waiting to hear back from MFC)

Edgerunners F primed, media glued

Rockerboys
      Guitarist leg broken in pack, waiting to hear back.  Looks too small to pin for me and won't glue on its own

Keytarist primed manager glued

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Started converting my bones v robot kobolds. The idea was to arm them with scifi weapons to use them as a little starship boarding party. 

The plan is to do a total of 9 when ever they hit retail, all with different weapons. 

So far axe guy has a plasma gun and a samurai banner.
      Then there's rocket launcher kobold
      Knife kobold has a flame thrower. 

• By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.

Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By buckyball
      I was considering running a game at Reapercon this year (assuming it happens). Is there interest in Stargrave as a convention event? Are other people planning on running the game at the convention?

buckyball
    • By Standifer
      So I finally fell into the temptation and got my first ground based sci fi minis!(I do have spaceships.) 
      A Cataphract, conquerer , and a halberd by Reaper minis came in with my horsman today! Sadly the halberd is missing a piece so it may in end up being returned. 
      So my first order of business was a small conversion to the cataphract
      Before conversion

And the conquerer has donated the necessary parts for said conversion, specifically his smaller missile pods.

A bit of work with an exacto knife removed said weapons.

And a bit more exacto work to make a spot for the pods on the Cataphract.

Some super glue to assemble the cataphract and voila! It is time for paint!

And don’t worry about the Conquerer, I have a conversion in mind for it too. It just might not be a true mech when I’m done.......

More sci-fi stuff to come soon I hope!
      And maybe just maybe I’ll try to make a backstory for these guys.
      Thankyou for looking!