2015 Summer Exchange - Official Thread

fanguad

I had some time before a dentist appointment this morning, so the first half of assignments are out.

The final count is 49 participants, making this the largest exchange yet!

Edited by fanguad
  • Like 8

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, you are ahead of Ub3r in sending out the notices...

No chatter in this thread!  :grr:  ::P:

But yes, you are correct. I will work on mine tonight when I get home as I don't have access to edit the Google spreadsheet on my work PC.

• Like 4

Great job everyone, both Fan and I sent out status update requests (unless you've already sent your stuff prior) to keep our spreadsheets up-to-date. Please respond back so we know where you are at as we have less than 1 month to get everything sent out to our partners. 

Keep painting and have fun!

Mine will go out today.

For my partner, I am going out of state for a month today, and I haven't got my package yet. I'm sorry I won't be able to post about it until mid August, but don't worry about not hearing that it's been received.

• Like 1

I'm really going to try to finish up tonight so I can get out tomorrow, but last night didn't have as much time to work on it as I thought I would after returning from Seattle, so there's a possibility I'll be a day or two late, but I'm really going to try to make sure it's out by tomorrow so that I set a good example.  ::P:

• Like 1