Who is ready for another Reaper Kickstarter?

rook103

Quoted for trooth.

The hubs and I both joke about the others hobbies but neither one of us actually cares about the others spending. Last time I checked I had a job and paif half the mortgage, if I wanna buy minis I will. If he wants to get a new guitar he will. Works out well. You know when Bones 3 rolls in he will be on the floor with me unboxing and playing with everything, just like he was for Bones 1 and 2

My problem is I want minis, guitars and amps, and guns too!

Not to mention parts for my muscle cars. I need to find a rich widow that likes short bald guys with no social skills or sophistication.

• Like 10

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted for trooth.

The hubs and I both joke about the others hobbies but neither one of us actually cares about the others spending. Last time I checked I had a job and paif half the mortgage, if I wanna buy minis I will. If he wants to get a new guitar he will. Works out well. You know when Bones 3 rolls in he will be on the floor with me unboxing and playing with everything, just like he was for Bones 1 and 2

My problem is I want minis, guitars and amps, and guns too!

Not to mention parts for my muscle cars. I need to find a rich widow that likes short bald guys with no social skills or sophistication.

Sorry Loim, at least I still have my hair.  :upside:

• Like 7

I hope Reaper throws a hint out soon on when the campaign will start.  In June I have Father's Day, my 20th Wedding Anniversary, & 40th Birthday.  It would be nice to be able to point at Kickstarter when the wife & kids start prodding me for gift ideas. :P 

• Like 10

I hope Reaper throws a hint out soon on when the campaign will start.  In June I have Father's Day, my 20th Wedding Anniversary, & 40th Birthday.  It would be nice to be able to point at Kickstarter when the wife & kids start prodding me for gift ideas. :P 

I thought they said June 8. I could be wrong but I thought that date made me think about Father's Day and my birthday at the end of the month being the perfect way to spend any money.

• Like 5

I thought they said June 8. I could be wrong but I thought that date made me think about Father's Day and my birthday at the end of the month being the perfect way to spend any money.

Here's the thing, they technically DID say June 8th during the banquet I think we heard it. BUT then they announced a delay later. So we can at least expect a delay as short as week or as long as a month. Either way, it's more time for the Melons clan to save money for it. ^_^ 

• Like 7

Here's the thing, they technically DID say June 8th during the banquet I think we heard it. BUT then they announced a delay later. So we can at least expect a delay as short as week or as long as a month. Either way, it's more time for the Melons clan to save money for it. ^_^

Yes, delay is good because it just means more time for budget building and since there aren't any other KS projects competing for my attention, it's easy.

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 6

I despise parking tickets, and speeding tickets for that matter. Just money makers for the local township and ways to employ mean people. I have money set aside for a kitchen upgrade, all I have to do is convince myself I want contractors in my house... I do also have money set aside for bones 3 and would like it to get here before life gives me something else I have to do with the money...

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 3