from chat on the Chibi Gamers facebook page it looks like we're getting a cool (to me anyway) intermediate stretch goal

11389996_985753088135591_451028694777040

• Later tonight this is what she will be. She will be stretch goal #.5 before #1 and a funding level of $3000 and as a $12 addon. We also added just a addon pledge of $5 that allowes you to get any adons if they are unlocked.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK we are only $345 away from funding! That is amazing! Lets see if we can get this kickstarter funded and get out cool stretch goals out to you all. If we get both .5 and #1 open we are thinking about letting the backers chose who they would like to see as stretch goal #2 We can do this, and thank you for your support in making this dream of ours come true.

Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1946588239/midknight-heroes-season-0-reboot

Primary Miniature:

fai-Barbarian_finial_logo_new.png

11160200_10153752337083912_1213494177_n.

Stretch goals!

stretch_goal_1_5.png

stretch_goal_1.png

Ok so we just hit our funding level! YES! So now its time to get some of these stretch goals knocked out. First up is Chibi Elvia at $3000. She will be a 30mm chibi cast in metal.stretch_goal_1_5.png

Natakue and the MidKnight Hereos team

Ok last night we hung out with WarGamerGirl and CodexDan on their google hang out. We talked about our characters in this Kickstarter and spent a good amount of time on the game that we will be making for these characters. Stop by and check it out. 

*note the audio is not that great on our end. We did not have a great MIC last night but we did the best we could with what we had. 

The Video

Also we are still trying to unlock stretch goal. stop by and check it out!

Natakue and the MidKnight Heroes team

Jun 27 2015
ALMOST THERE!

Just a little bit more to go and we will be funded!  I know we hit the $2000 early, but we droped below it now We are not very far below and we can still do this we just need a little help! Spread the word help get this line off the ground. We have a ton of cool things planed just need help getting there. 

come on people I need that chibi stretch goal

Jun 27 2015
ALMOST THERE!

Just a little bit more to go and we will be funded!  I know we hit the $2000 early, but we droped below it now We are not very far below and we can still do this we just need a little help! Spread the word help get this line off the ground. We have a ton of cool things planed just need help getting there. 

come on people I need that chibi stretch goal

Well I hate to say it .. but if you look at the pledge amount, more than half of it is pledged by people going for "all the stretch goals" for $150 or $230.

If those people realize they are getting just as much as an average $20 backer (being 1 Leonide mini) they will withdraw or change their pledge.

Unless it's the creators themselves, or their friends/family pledging at these levels just to support the cause, of course.

• Like 1

When making a lineup as varied as this one, they might want to do alternative loadouts for the minis like the old/new dwarf. It's a lot cheaper on their end than entirely new sculpts.

As much as I would like to think every thing is all right, its not. To be honest we thought when we made this KS that we would be further along at this point but, well we are not. This KS has taught us allot of things. 

1. There is interest in what we are doing and that is GOOD. 

2. That our line is a niche within a niche. What do I mean about that? Well our line is impressive but right now it has no home. It needs a home to be more successful. That means it needs a game more than anything right now. 

3. Marketing! We need to market better next time. We misunderstood how KS works. That is ok, we are new to the game. Next time, now that we know a little better we need to market more before we do the KS. 

All in all, this entire KS was very successful in a number of ways short of funding. With that we will continue to further develop this line on the back end and reintroduce it when its ready because at this point it seems that it is not 100% ready. We want to thank you all for supporting us and that support helps us move forward with our next project that will be introduced very soon, more on that later.

www.midknightheroes.com