Sign in to follow this  
korimar

03601 Ronnie and Reggie Zombies April Resolution Challenge

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I haven't been very active on here for a while, but I've been painting. I figured that I'd start putting up my backlog of models. I love Dwarves, and this was a really cool model to paint. I'm particularly happy with the NMM, but if I were to change one thing, I would probably alter the tone of the hair and beard a bit so that it doesn't so closely match the armor.

• By Evilhalfling
      I just got this figure last week, but it jumped the Que.  
      I spent a few days doing prep-work and watching a video on painting fur to refresh my technique. Then looking at elephant photos and mammoth drawings. 
      basecoat to finish was about 3 hours work. 

I went with Burnt umber as the base color.  I do love burnt umber. 
      - with some half steps and all dry brushing. 
      Brownliner 
      Burnt Umber 
      Olive skin shadow
      leather brown 
      Ivory tusk 

The pink tongue just makes him look Happy to me, so now he has a name.  and meets all three of my art goals. 
      My Favorite project this month. 

• By Sanael
      Some quick work to get these on the table. They look good at arm's length, but a lot of the highlights are really rough, etc. I'm quite pleased with the eyes, as they were very quickly done and worked on the first go. I do need to clean up the bases a bit, add a little flock or something; I'll eventually do that with a batch of other tabletop figs.

These are maybe the fifth or so figures I've painted of the Bones Black material. I like it a bunch, it's easier to deal with in pretty much every way than regular Bonesium, with the possible exception of mass material removal. Mold line cleanup is almost like working with metal, and the plastic is far less hydrophobic than regular Bonesium (note: "less hydrophobic" is not the same as "not hydrophobic").
    • By Evilhalfling
      I really enjoyed hanging out with Jason Wiebe at ReaperCon.
      After a few drinks, he started telling the group of us stories, and they got funnier as the night went on. 74
      I'm not sure if it was more due to what he was drinking or what I was. 
      Anyway, this special edition was released for his benefit and I was glad to purchase it.  Apparently, he favors Hawaiian shirts so of course, I had to try that. 
      this the first time I have painted a combover.  

Johan Rumbleguts is an ally of my Golddigger clan - as he is approximately wearing their colors. 

• By Chris Palmer
      With Bones 4 only about a month away from delivery,  I decided it was finally time I finished up the Goremaw Optional Add-On figure I got with Bones 3.  I've been messing with the figure for at least a year I think, and this was it's lucky week. 

As always, I paint for game-table use, so it's not too fancy.

For the painting article on my blog, see: Goremaw

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)