Sign in to follow this  
robinh

EVENT pictures

I never got to meet you and thank you for finding my entry tickets! They fell out of my bag and I was freaking a bit. So, thanks so much!
  • Like 3

Yeah, pretty much.

That's also one of many awesome memories I have from the con; we had a lot of people throwing reaper bucks at MrMelons and myself (we were the designated accountants) in order to help Corporea win that beastie!

• Like 6

Great photos I hope to see more as well. Thank you to all who remember to take photos and of course thank you for sharing them.

• Like 4

Yeah, pretty much.

That's also one of many awesome memories I have from the con; we had a lot of people throwing reaper bucks at MrMelons and myself (we were the designated accountants) in order to help Corporea win that beastie!

If it had gone higher, i was going to start tossing my bucks towards her getting it too even tho I was looking to get stuff in auction. :P

It was sooo cool to see her win it!

• Like 4

I'm kicking myself because I didn't take any photos at all for the entire con. I'm usually so much better than that.

Here is another batch...

I saw this on the forum but it was very cool to see it in person

IMG_1165_zpsdcc3odof.jpg

The leaves are out of focus...but I got the angle just right for the 'reflection'

IMG_1166_zpspup1kpsw.jpg

Silly camera...focused on the gold

IMG_1167_zpszdvk1wl0.jpg

Siri's Clockwork Orange Dragon...with a friend. (Who is hiding behind her own bow or staff or somethin')

IMG_1169_zpsmw9cxezm.jpg

A Smoky Pegasus trying to stay out of the glitter by Richard McAllister

IMG_1170_zpsvfrv0aaf.jpg

I have at least two more batches after this; plus CoralDrax agreed to a photo shoot on Sunday morning.

• Like 10

Yeah, pretty much.

Btw....while we were frantically counting the bux, i had guestimated that we had 5k and it immediately got raised to 5.1k.  Everyone kept yelling at Erin to keep bidding and Marineal throws 700 bux at me so I yelled out 5.7k just to shut the other bidders down without even verifying.  That's when the room went silent and the bid was finalized.  There was a good 2 mins where I wasn't even sure we had the bux for it but we did!

• Like 9

Yeah, pretty much.

Btw....while we were frantically counting the bux, i had guestimated that we had 5k and it immediately got raised to 5.1k.  Everyone kept yelling at Erin to keep bidding and Marineal throws 700 bux at me so I yelled out 5.7k just to shut the other bidders down without even verifying.  That's when the room went silent and the bid was finalized.  There was a good 2 mins where I wasn't even sure we had the bux for it but we did!

I saw y'all counting, and there was a fat chance I was getting anything for 700 reaperbucks.

And I wanted to see that dragon painted!!!! :D

• Like 11

I saw y'all counting, and there was a fat chance I was getting anything for 700 reaperbucks.

.....you threw it down and went "700 bux *****" and I have to admit that it scared me for a second lol.

• Like 8

I gave her 500$ but was still sitting on another 2,000$ if she needed it. She was getting that dragon dangit!

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 8