• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ludo
      So neat byproduct of entering your minis into the ReaperCon Master Series Paint Contest is that they take really nice photos of your minis. 

Did these a few years ago but I've never entered before and they were one of the few painted pieces I inadvertently brought to the con. Several of the other forumites strong armed me into entering and I'm glad they did. 

These guys did suffer from the "Hey this is Gloss sealer, not Matte!" but other than that I'm still pretty proud of them. 

• By Ludo
      Figured after ShadowRaven's adventures last year it would be a good idea to post. If you were traveling or know of forumites who made it home in one piece feel free to post.

I got home without incident 45 minutes ago.
    • By Loim
      Back home from another year. Thanks to everyone who made it fun.
    • By Ludo
      FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

So I have a bit of a problem, and I'm hoping my friends at the con can help me take care of the problem. I love to buy the Chessex pound-o-dice. I love them so much I have several pounds of dice that never get used. Way back some forumites mentioned that they did not realize dice collecting is a thing so I thought I could share the wealth. 

If your collection is lacking,
      If you are new to all this,
      If you just want to say "I got a die from Ludo" (Sorry no ribbon for that this year.)

Come find me at the con. I'm pretty easy to find, 6'2" with a black bowler hat. If I'm not in class or playing CAV I'm at the table with Loim and all his basing moss. 
    • By Kharsin
      So... I've finally gotten started on the ReaperCon theme entry for 2015. This is where we are and well... It's a mess. LOL! I've got quite a bit of work to do, not including painting. This project is largely experimental and we'll have to see where it goes.... Hmmm....

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)