Sign in to follow this  
hungerfan

2015 Reapercon In Review

I was coughing on Sunday night, but it didn't seem to stick as I was fine on Monday.  I really want to start painting, but I'm busy catching up after ignoring real life for a week.

• Like 5

Con Crud still has me in its clutches.  Havent felt like doing much except crawling into a hole and hoping the whole thing would go away...

(my head hurts, this is not conducive to painting.)

And I have to pack to travel to Australia tomorrow.  what joy!

• Like 1

Mmm, what game is this and who ran it?

Games.3.jpg

That was Cinema Tactics: Hostile Takeover and it was run by Kevin (MiniCannuck), Brad and/or myself.

• Like 5

I don't know which one of y'all made me sick, but the winning infection turns out to have been "Influenza B". ::P:

Thankfully, I'm mostly recovered now.

The con was still absolutely worth it.

• Like 6

Been sick since Sat and I still feel like garbage. Mucinex, Tylenol severe cold & flu, and ibuprofen cocktails are the only reason I can function. Glad to see some have made it out alive.

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 4

Fortunately I was able to avoid bringing home the con crud...

I'm in ReperCon withdrawal now tho. All I want to do is practice all the stuff, paint, and sculpt. Work gets in the way of my fun time....

I'm in the opposite mode.  I got the crud, still feel like hell, and just want to go to bed.  However, Ron gave me a bunch of new assignments to do by June, so I have to sculpt through it.

I don't know which one of y'all made me sick, but the winning infection turns out to have been "Influenza B". ::P:

I KNEW it felt more serious that a garden variety cold.  Now I don't feel like such a wimp.

• Like 8

I was coughing on Sunday night, but it didn't seem to stick as I was fine on Monday.  I really want to start painting, but I'm busy catching up after ignoring real life for a week.

This.

I'm slowly weeding through all the rl stuff that piled up while I was in Texas. I have some fun ideas for some painting, so I hope to get some done this weekend.

I feel mostly better today, still a bit tired, and still hacking. No headache today though.

• Like 2

Well, funnily enough the meds I'm on basically shut my immune system off.

Other than the general exhaustion from staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning the whole time, no crud here. This however has not facilitated my unpacking.

• Like 3

Well I finally feel human today, I think I have finally thrown off this con crud. Six days, I haven't been this sick in years.

• Like 7