Survival speedpainting

Marineal

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of being a complete zombie*, I should have been taking pictures.

*I mean, uh... I was guarding Mocha's Sophie Trophy. Yeah, that's what I was doing.

And I'm so glad you did. Thank you! I was all over the place-- everywhere but where I was actually supposed to be. Got some great practice with my heckling skills during Celebrity Speed Painting though! Let it be known: never take heckling requests unless you're prepared to sing Disney songs at the top of your lungs and read a paragraph from 50 Shades in a British accent. Or maybe none of that actually happened since what happens at ReaperCon stays at ReaperCon.  :blink: What I CAN tell you is that the next day I had orange paint in my hair and wasn't sure how it got there. 

• Like 6

Take a shot to negate a sabotage?

That would have been fun! OUr initial plan, drink then paint. But our beverage runner disappeared. See below. lol

Instead of being a complete zombie*, I should have been taking pictures.

*I mean, uh... I was guarding Mocha's Sophie Trophy. Yeah, that's what I was doing.

And I'm so glad you did. Thank you! I was all over the place-- everywhere but where I was actually supposed to be. Got some great practice with my heckling skills during Celebrity Speed Painting though! Let it be known: never take heckling requests unless you're prepared to sing Disney songs at the top of your lungs and read a paragraph from 50 Shades in a British accent. Or maybe none of that actually happened since what happens at ReaperCon stays at ReaperCon.  :blink: What I CAN tell you is that the next day I had orange paint in my hair and wasn't sure how it got there. 

Hahaha, that was pretty fun to peek up from our speed paint to see/hear. 

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 5

I learned that I will attempt to bite people that try to take my brushes.

Consider yourself warned!

Colonel Kane and I will be working on our countermeasures during the year.  I have been working on some titanium gauntlets and the Colonel is invested in drone technology.  As always we will employ the battle tested 10 foot pole to augment our heckling tactics.

• Like 6

Take a shot to negate a sabotage?

That would have been fun! OUr initial plan, drink then paint. But our beverage runner disappeared. See below. lol

Oh and I forgot to tell you! They closed down the interactive beverage center in the lobby when I went to gather supplies (subtle, yeah?). Then I saw some people I knew outside in the lobby. When I finally came back to find you guys (thanks for refocusing me LeopardPixie!) I got distracted by Celebrity Speed Painting, helped Kuro paint with his hair while stealing some of his grape juice, started heckling and it went downhill from there. Then I was talking about blogs & snowstorms with James Wappel when the front desk lady came to tell me my folks called because they were worried about me. No matter how old one gets, staying with family during a Con has its perks and drawbacks. "Sorry Mr. Wappel. Nice chatting with you, but my mommy's calling and I have to go" #awkwardexit 

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 8