Sign in to follow this  
nytflyr

Thank you Reaper, Artists, GMs

what an amazing con, I think it was one of the best yet.

I am always appreciative of the way the convention is run, you can tell Reaper pours their heart and soul into it every year.

I took classes from Bob and Julie and they were fun and informative, all three were base/terrain focused. I have decided that I really cant learn anymore about painting, now its a matter of putting what I do know to good use, apparently it worked a bit, because (to my surprise)  my entry in the competition won a silver 

post-4017-0-29568000-1430701366_thumb.jpg

I played more games this year than in previous years and all were very enjoyable, and would definitely play under any of the GMs that ran (reaperwolf, mr. melons and uhhh... I suck with names)

My only regret is I never picked up a paintbrush this weekend... which may be a good thing, because when I do it seems I never get around to painting again for several months... I hope this year will break that cycle.

so, here's to Reaper, the artists, the gamers and everyone else, Ill see you all next year, God willing!

• Like 17

No, thank you for playing with us. Otherwise, we'd just be playing by ourselves. :)

Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 5

I was amused by how many artists seemed to be channeling Bob Ross over the con with all the references to happy little lines/dots etc, though as Marike pointed out having that relaxed attitude was more helpful for everyone.

• Like 5

It's a shame the hotel won't let the Reaper peeps do up the conference areas the way they used to go all out and decorate up the Factory. They could turn the Hilton into Castle Frankenstein, no sweat, for next year...

• Like 4

Great thread. I hope everyone knows how appreciated all their hard work and efforts are. Thank you to everyone involved from the employees, artists, teachers, volunteers, attendees and even hotel staff. 

Edited by Marsya
  • Like 2

Yes, thanks to everyone who arranged, coordinated, helped, attendend, and participated in some way. It takes every person from all sides to make ReaperCon successful. We are all there because we love it!

• Like 2

Thanks for playing Thursday night. Game ran into the morning but it was pretty fun (brutal too!!!)