92852: Burrowing Horror

vulture

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice colours. Love the teeth!
Mine went missing....I had it all ready to paint, and my dachshund has stolen it, while I was at work.

Too big for her to eat - so I figure it might show up later,  maybe with a lil damage....but it'll just make him look like he got beat up a little, right ?

Great paint job, I will probably paint mine similar!

Yeah, this was pretty much exactly the color scheme had in mind when I looked at mine.  I like what you did there and will probably imitate you in many ways (the sincerest form of flattery, right?)  Thanks for posting! :)

Don't think I'm going to do my eyes half as good as yours, though.  Hey, any chance of a close up on the face?

yeah, the colors do sort of feel right on this guy. I'm not sold on the metallic look that you often see in art, but maybe I'll have to give that a try too. the fact that this beastie is a single piece really cuts down on the typical prep work for a big mini. I can probably dig up a closeup this week. I've been trying to take a pic that doesn't have a shadow, but he is so hefty it is actually sort of tough.