So who is excited about ReaperCon 2016?

Ludo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to get the con crud issue over with early. Feeling blah since the weekend. Guessing my daughter passed along whatever bug she had last week because the wife and I were both hit by something. No time for resting though...so at the office trying to hammer out something I got behind on. Weeee!

Everyone else going to RCon should get sick now too and get it over with so we can all be healthy during and after it is over.

• Like 2

The Mr just suggested that I put it into the Auction. I can't imagine someone liking it THAT much, but it's not a bad idea. It's totally not the same level of painting like Corporea's stuff, but maybe someone'll like it enough to give it a good home.

12356875_1530737193917079_20014021439083

Dooooo the auction!!!

• Like 3

The Mr just suggested that I put it into the Auction. I can't imagine someone liking it THAT much, but it's not a bad idea. It's totally not the same level of painting like Corporea's stuff, but maybe someone'll like it enough to give it a good home. 

You realize you are quite good at this point and there are a lot of people who would kill* for that, right?

* I mean, hopefully not literally, but I guess you never know.

• Like 4

I'm with Boot, it's nice to be in a spot where I literally can't paint miniatures and not stressed about it (happy, in fact!).

And the Drawloween or whatever they call it, half the folks participating are going to be up against it for the last few :)

Drawloween???

We s'posed to practice our Texas accents???

• Like 3

O.O

I would throw so many Reaperbucks at that. So many. :wub:

I had a Reapercon dream last night...I was in line for one of the banquets, only it was buffet style. Reaperbryan was in line next to me, and I knew my other Reaper friends were around nearby. It was a nice dream....

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 8