So who is excited about ReaperCon 2016?

Ludo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snagged and bookmarked!

(Well, I sent myself an e-mail for when I get home from work.....)

Sign In? Log In?

Join Up?

Not only NO!

But Hades NO!!!!

Seriously just make an artist page. Don't use any personal info at all. Fake birthday, fake state, fake everything if you want. Sheesh people act like Facebook is the devil or something & fail to see it's a fantastic resource to follow great artists and mini companies and they don't have to give one lick of real info. Open a second (or third) google email address just for Facebook that one time to be able to sign up. It's not a big deal.

• Like 3

Psst, MM, not supposed to link to commerce sites. Her site is just for her commission painting (i.e. Commerce).

<_< its been awhile. I don't think she takes commission from that page anymore but I don't want the bat either.

Boy, you guys make this whole Moderator thing easy.  :poke:

• Like 5

Psst, MM, not supposed to link to commerce sites. Her site is just for her commission painting (i.e. Commerce).

<_< its been awhile. I don't think she takes commission from that page anymore but I don't want the bat either.

Boy, you guys make this whole Moderator thing easy. :poke:

Would you like a challenge? I'm sure we could provide! We could always put in some links hidden in punctuation, or with white-on-white text, or maybe formatted to look normal!
  • Like 3

Boy, you guys make this whole Moderator thing easy. :poke:

Would you like a challenge? I'm sure we could provide! We could always put in some links hidden in punctuation, or with white-on-white text, or maybe formatted to look normal!

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good.

• Like 4

Snagged and bookmarked!

(Well, I sent myself an e-mail for when I get home from work.....)

Sign In? Log In?

Join Up?

Not only NO!

But Hades NO!!!!

Seriously just make an artist page. Don't use any personal info at all. Fake birthday, fake state, fake everything if you want. Sheesh people act like Facebook is the devil or something & fail to see it's a fantastic resource to follow great artists and mini companies and they don't have to give one lick of real info. Open a second (or third) google email address just for Facebook that one time to be able to sign up. It's not a big deal.

My cat has a facebook page.  It is from a generic gmail account and contains little factual information.

about twice a year I update pictures of her.  The rest of the time she plays facebook games, especially those that she can send my actual account gifts.

okay she may occasionally comment on the pages of other peoples pets.  but only If they are very interesting or I am very bored. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 3

21 from today until Meet & Greet day. Some may count that as the official start date. :) 22 for the first day of classes. Not sure how you got 23 from today...unless you were counting today but since today is nearly halfway over I say we don't count it.

• Like 3

21 from today until Meet & Greet day. Some may count that as the official start date. :) 22 for the first day of classes. Not sure how you got 23 from today...unless you were counting today but since today is nearly halfway over I say we don't count it.

It's not halfway done today even on east coast where it's still 11:30AM. But yes. Today til official start of ReaperCon is 23 the M&G isn't the actual con. Con opens on the 20th at 9am