So who is excited about ReaperCon 2016?

Ludo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I have not perfected my margarita jello (I am picky), but I will have gummy worms and drowned gummy worms available at the hotel.

I'll also be bringing my stuff needed to make fresh tuna onigiri :wub: I'll probably have to make minis, haha!

This is my biggest trip up at every con. I always bring food from home so I don't have to buy stuff, but then I get completely sidetracked and try to feed everyone else too. I'll have to watch it this con, there's so many of you :lol:

• Like 7

I'll also be bringing my stuff needed to make fresh tuna onigiri :wub:

We might just become best friends... :lol:

~v

Well seeing as your title is "God of All Things Cheesecake" and I was seriously considering bringing my mini oreo cheesecakes.... :lol:

Oh man, I want to make my crazy chocolate chip cookies toooooo ;A;

• Like 6

Oh, don't do that on my account. I really don't care for cheesecake much myself (at least, not the kind you consume). I do, however, make a pretty killer one, and bring some to the con from time to time. Not sure if I will or not this year; it is not in the plan at this time, but there's sufficient time to change that.

My love for sushi, on the other hand, knows no bounds. And while I wouldn't presume to steal yours, anyone who is willing to go through the effort to bring with them the raw ingredients to make tuna onigiri is okay in my book. :;):

~v

• Like 4

Cheesecake cheesecake! Also great. LOL.

I was considering the edible kind but was leaning towards cookies since cookies travel better. But yes, I'm definitely bringing onigiri stuff ::):

Butterscotch thingies sound good!

Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 6

Cheesecake cheesecake! Also great. LOL.

I was considering the edible kind but was leaning towards cookies since cookies travel better. But yes, I'm definitely bringing onigiri stuff ::):

Yes, that's why it says "all things"; edible and non-. :;):

I've got a couple of pans that make little mini cheesecakes; they are much more convenient for transport to and serving at the con than the full-sized spring form pans I have.

~v

• Like 4