So who is excited about ReaperCon 2016?

Ludo

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell if anything a trip to Fossil Creek may be in order for next year, then again the party I've been with the last few years have made the Walmart on Teasley a annual stop after the Meat & Greet to stock up on supplies for the weekend.

• Like 1

You will have to define nearby. There is not a La Quinta Inn in Lewisville itself. There is one in Denton and one near DFW. Actually there are a bunch you are just going to have to hit the La Quinta website and see if any of them fall within your acceptable drive radius. Keep in mind, that driving in the Dallas/Ft Worth area is not for the faint of heart and sometimes you "can't get there from here".

Lucky for us all the construction on 35 and to HQ will be done and traffic will flow like sweet molasses.

We still can not even start the 1 year to go countdown.  This is going to be rough.

• Like 3

Lucky for us all the construction on 35 and to HQ will be done and traffic will flow like sweet molasses.

We still can not even start the 1 year to go countdown.  This is going to be rough.

Is -> this <- the kind of molasses flow you had in mind?

And if we can't start the one-year countdown, are we allowed to start a countdown to when we can start the one-year countdown?

• Like 4

Hell if anything a trip to Fossil Creek may be in order for next year, then again the party I've been with the last few years have made the Walmart on Teasley a annual stop after the Meat & Greet to stock up on supplies for the weekend.

Walmart and the liquor store by the Best Western (of olden days) have better prices, but being just across the parking lot is convenient.

• Like 1

You will have to define nearby. There is not a La Quinta Inn in Lewisville itself. There is one in Denton and one near DFW. Actually there are a bunch you are just going to have to hit the La Quinta website and see if any of them fall within your acceptable drive radius. Keep in mind, that driving in the Dallas/Ft Worth area is not for the faint of heart and sometimes you "can't get there from here".

They were doing construction on 35 my first RCon in 2005.  It will never end.

• Like 5

Well I for one cannot wait. Seeing as the trek to GenCon get s more and more out of my grasp each year with airfare prices from California. Heck, Texas is a 2 day drive if I absoltely have too.......either way, that is a little more than a year to get things in order and I have so much PTO saved up I can take a vacation between now and then and be fine! So who is going for CAV:SO?

-Gunz

• Like 6

I had wanted to try it out at this years con, but I never made it over to the tables. So hopefully I can schedule a little better this time around.

Same. I eep meaning to play a new demo, but I never get to it.

Perhaps 2016 is the year!

• Like 1

After the announcement I had been seriously concerned that I wouldnt be able to make both ReaperCon and MMSI next year. Which would have sucked as those are my two most important shows in the way of miniatures events. Turns out MMSI will be the weekend just before ReaperCon. So I will be able to make both, but damn I am going to be dead for like a month after running nonstop for two weeks straight.

• Like 2