• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chips m'dear Cassu, not fries, Chips. You are in the UK now. :;):

I call them chips back in Australia but some people still call them fries over here.  *cries*  It's too confusing!

• Like 2

Dilvish sure was tempting me with the grilled cheese panini and those lovely smelling chips! Glad I didn't fail my will save.

Really enjoyed seeing you paint and motivating me to also pick up my brush! Can't wait to see more if your WIP's

• Like 2

Potato Sticks.

Genius!

Dilvish sure was tempting me with the grilled cheese panini and those lovely smelling chips! Glad I didn't fail my will save.

Really enjoyed seeing you paint and motivating me to also pick up my brush! Can't wait to see more if your WIP's

Thank you! it was a pleasure meeting you, hope we get the chance again. 

Yeah welcome back to the wips

Thank you! It's good to be back.

006.jpg

Blocked in some colour. I am really not happy with those sleeves. I wanted them more blue-ish, right now they're too close to the purple of her dress. Thinking about re-painting them from scratch. Also reaching the point where I want to grab and start another mini. Oh the idle whims of a miniature painter.   ^_^

• Like 8