Sign in to follow this  
Flamehawke

02914: Blue Orchid, Assassin

He is the one I first decided to work a bit on the shadows and a touch of highlight on. I still have a ways to go to mastering the skill, but at least I have started work on mastering them.

BOA-Face_zpsetu1sedo.jpg

BOA-1_zpslknbgmwu.jpg

BOA-3_zps31pchxva.jpg

BOA-2_zpsxmyvp9rh.jpg

• Like 8

I like the.. uh.  The blue part.

Sorry, but some of these pics could be anything.

Edited by Baugi
  • Like 1

Kyocera. It was the best I could afford at the time. Sorry. I know the pics are on the horrid side and I also have no clue how to fix the issue in PS

Kyocera. It was the best I could afford at the time. Sorry. I know the pics are on the horrid side and I also have no clue how to fix the issue in PS

Those issues you can't fix in Photoshop, not even Photoshop can add pixels that aren't there. It just seems as though your phone is taking really low-quality photos.

Try backing up a little bit more and better lighting. I think we would all rather have a better focused picture at a distance than a upclose blurry one.

Working on it now with my phone. I found the camera settings finally...

Also found my camera, but not its upload cord or the micro SD adaptor. Which is very annoying

• Like 1

My phone is a Kyocera Hydro. I don't usually use it for pics as I have a camera, just need my micro sd adaptor once more. or to buy a new one

First post updated with new pictures. Hopefully they are much better. I do need to come back a bit more and the stuff I was trying will need more work to get better. the shadowed areas on his skin are way more obvious than I thought they would be

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, Here's the Big "Slim" Boss of my Gnoll hunting party. 02704, Lord of the Gnolls was sculpted by Ben Siens.
      It's a tall metal model that stands 65mm / 2.5 inches at the top of its head. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylics.

• By Maglok
      Here is a Vulture Demon that I have used my newest Iwata airbrush on. I am very pleased with how he came out. He is on a 50mm base and is made of metal from Reaper. I had to bent the wings into an interesting pose, but I like where this guy ended up. :)

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello girls and guys, the slower painter in the world is back 
      Finally accomplished to paint this pompous guy, the Burgermeister. I've chose a colorful palette to reflect the opulence of the office, but also the lack of style (purple and turquoise?  why man?!?!).
      Painting the gems frames was insane... really peps: don't do that! just paint the gems  
      In the end I'm quite happy of him, hope you'll like him too:

Every C&C is more than welcome, let me know what you would have done different or what you don't like :)
      Thanks
    • By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum, wanna share with you all my last work, Aluminar Winterbeard. As always I've tried my best to make it as realistic as possible (for my skillz :P ).
      Well I'm pretty happy of him, maybe he lack some touch here and there, like the beard or the skull on the base, but in the end he looks ok to my eyes :)

Hope you'll like him as well :)

And, as always, every c&c is more than welcome!
      Thanks
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's  02603, Skrug the Bugbear Shaman. This model was sculpted by Ben Siens. It’s mounted on a 40mm round base and was painted with Reaper's MSP acrylics paint.

After a major earthquake shook the mountain range of western Zenitonia, Skrug and his clan had no other choice then move. Their entire lair was destroyed in a dreadful collapse. Dozens of Bugbear died or were trapped under the unstable rubbles, survivors had to leave.

Has Hruggek abandoned his fateful worshipers? For, after traveling by night and hiding in a valley of the Vermillion Hills, the horde had to stop by the Lynx River torrents. There, they were decimated by a group of adventurers passing by looking for Belladonna berries. Only two families managed to escape the slaughter crossing the river on a makeshift raft.

Belladonna or Wolfsbane berries are very toxic, they are also an essential ingrediant to concoct the cure against lycanthropy. But this is another story.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)