Sign in to follow this  
fanguad

02413: Josephine Lucero - Before and After

Really great job. I had every intention of painting a mini at ReaperCon this year to reinforce some OSL concepts, but ended up playing games instead. Kudos to you.

Wow. I love how she turned out. I was honored to get to see her up close while you were working on her, and I must say your photo doesn't do her face or hair justice. It is so soft and pretty. I love your use of colors in her shadows and I am glad you settled on red for her gems they really do set her off quite well. 

Wonderful paint job especially considering how you managed to paint her during the con. Hopefully I didn't bother you too much while you were painting. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  I'm really happy with how she came out as well, and as you say, the pictures aren't as good as the real thing (which seems to happen about 90 percent of the time).

• Like 1

I have a set of Ral Partha beastmen skellies I've been meaning to do a then-and-now on - I dug a second set of them out of the dark recesses of the Citadel several years back.

I'm planning to paint them using the same Testors hobby enamels and the same Testors brushes as the originals as a skill challenge.

Gongratulations Josephine!! You've won a total makeover from Fanguad!!!

Excellent.

• Like 1