Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

I won't be able to go in as big this time around

Definitley Tianot and whatever add ons I have the spare funds for, no core set

I'm probably in the same boat. The DS DiTerlizzi KS ate into my BONES 3 funding a good bit.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've gotten more this time than the first two combined. Which was nothing. So I'm happy as a lark at this point. Can't wait for the campaign to begin! And I would personally prefer the reveals during the KS. Bones KS3 mainia is just around the corner.

I agree totally! The reveal was great, and sparked a lot of interest. I'm more excited to get 3 updates between coffee and lunch that I can drool over for the first 2weeks and the last 4 days.

Spacepope, thanks for your quick community support!

Would anybody like to have the Bones III Kickstarter Avatars and Sig Banners early?

We've finished those elements and I think I could persuade TPTB to let me leak those a few days early.

I've seen the sig banners. Did any Bones III Kickstarter Avatars appear yet?

Bryan posted a set of three of them a few pages back in this thread.

I'm assuming Scorpio made his own.

Maybe I misunderstand, but I think "sig banners" are not the same as "Kickstarter Avatars".

Oops. Nope, you're right. I haven't seen any avatars so far.

We've gotten more this time than the first two combined. Which was nothing. So I'm happy as a lark at this point. Can't wait for the campaign to begin! And I would personally prefer the reveals during the KS. Bones KS3 mainia is just around the corner.

I wasn´t here for the preview on the first one (I learned about Reaper trough the KS), but the second one had a Manticore Silluethe that we discovered in less than 10 minutes...

But I think we got more previews for this week we could imagine (Bryan could stretched those 30 minis one a day for a month...), I am still looking at those models and drooling at.

• Like 2

So any bets on what $ goal the 5 headed dragon goddess will be at? I'd love to see her out the gate, but that would be a waste of her potential to generate momentum.

I'm gonna say somewhere around $2m. We know she's coming... but I don't think it's gonna be early.

• Like 5

So any bets on what $ goal the 5 headed dragon goddess will be at? I'd love to see her out the gate, but that would be a waste of her potential to generate momentum.

I'm gonna say somewhere around $2m. We know she's coming... but I don't think it's gonna be early.

Agreed; that is definitely an endgame piece.  I can't imagine much else would top that stretch goal... except maybe Bones IV as a stretch goal!  Muahahaha!  :devil:

• Like 6

I won't be able to go in as big this time around

Definitley Tianot and whatever add ons I have the spare funds for, no core set

I'm probably in the same boat. The DS DiTerlizzi KS ate into my BONES 3 funding a good bit.

Thirded. Probably go in for a few bits and pieces, but unless I paint a big dragon in the next month I can't justify getting Tianot.

• Like 2

$666,666

That would be fitting, but for some reason logic tells me that is too early in the Kickstarter. I hate logic.
What if....there's an even BIGGER something than tianot? And everyone will be like "Aww Reaper showed the awesome tianot too early!!!". Then..when the KS hits a phenomenal 5,000,000 they release a new Kaiju with great wings and raging teeth with a Sophie straddled on its back engulfed in the madness of the moment. There will be terrain pieces of a city in ruins and overturned vehicles. And it'll be a 50$ addon.

Edit: AND there will be a gazebo!

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 14