Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

I could use a line of Lycanthropes of both sexes in hybrid form. Werebear, werewolf, wererat, werelion, werehawk, werebadger, werestag, wereboar, werecrocodile...

I loved the previous wereshark and werewolf in the last Bones. Was there a wererat, I can't remember?

I remember seeing several were-creatures at ReaperCon, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what they were.

As mousling menaces, they would be appropriate.

Wonder what flavor of mouslings we'll be getting this time?

Seriously, is there any official word on the presence/absence of mouslings in Bones 3?

No official word has been given. I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors of Bones III  having goals that include Mouslings.

Strangely, I´ve missed this statement.

I can neither confirm nor deny that Naponatom has missed my statements of calculated neutrality.

There was definitely a Ninja and Geisha Mouseling in the Reapercon display case photo set alongside several of the models that are in the core set.

preview1.jpg

This was taken with my phone at ReaperCon. It does show something rodent-like, and also shows the backs of some creatures that might be lycanthropic.

I can, of course, neither confirm nor deny anything.

Is that a rock monster with wrought iron fence wings?

In my brain, I refer to that as a graveyard golem.

• Like 16

This was taken with my phone at ReaperCon. It does show something rodent-like, and also shows the backs of some creatures that might be lycanthropic.

Actually, enough people probably missed the photo set that you could thrown them up again 1 a day and put this thread into a frenzy. (more of a frenzy)

• Like 4

Modern day art, hit with an animate object spell. :)

• Like 6

I think it was supposed to be a grave yard golem.  From the front (as I recall) it looked like it was completely made of graveyard parts.

• Like 7

I think it was supposed to be a grave yard golem.  From the front (as I recall) it looked like it was completely made of graveyard parts.

So it's a Goth Monster ! 

• Like 9

I could use a line of Lycanthropes of both sexes in hybrid form. Werebear, werewolf, wererat, werelion, werehawk, werebadger, werestag, wereboar, werecrocodile...

I loved the previous wereshark and werewolf in the last Bones. Was there a wererat, I can't remember?

I remember seeing several were-creatures at ReaperCon, but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what they were.

As mousling menaces, they would be appropriate.

Wonder what flavor of mouslings we'll be getting this time?

Seriously, is there any official word on the presence/absence of mouslings in Bones 3?

No official word has been given. I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors of Bones III having goals that include Mouslings.

Strangely, I´ve missed this statement.

I can neither confirm nor deny that Naponatom has missed my statements of calculated neutrality.

There was definitely a Ninja and Geisha Mouseling in the Reapercon display case photo set alongside several of the models that are in the core set.

preview1.jpg

...and Sophie's mom.
  • Like 7

Actually, enough people probably missed the photo set that you could thrown them up again 1 a day and put this thread into a frenzy. (more of a frenzy)

I will be showing additional pics next week. I have a few more.  Also next week Avatars will be forthcoming.

I will be showing additional pics next week. I have a few more.  Also next week Avatars will be forthcoming.

I had to unlike this so I could like it again.

• Like 5

So it's a Goth Monster ! 

I haven't seen the front. Is it moping?  ^_^

• Like 3

So it's a Goth Monster ! 

I haven't seen the front. Is it moping?  ^_^

There you go.

11046650_698212530324302_266070551149047

Edit because, goth mops.

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 17

I'm not afraid to be the odd person out here and say I'm not really that into dragons.

:blink:

What? You don't play Dungeons &?

Maybe I should clarify. I have one of every Bones Dragon produced, and 2 of all of them from Bones II. I want Stormwing to complete the collection, but I think I feel the same way about dragons that most of you do about the core set and about heroes. I feel like I already have a lot, and can't get excited about them, even Tianot which is cool but will probably only ever get gamed with once.

On the other hand I enjoy painting heroes and all our characters die often enough more is useful.

That being said I will certainly buy 1 each of any Dragon released in III. But it just doesn't excite me in the same way townspeople or mooks do (*cough*hobgobageddon*cough*)

• Like 8