Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

I'm hoping we maybe finally see the Pathfinder Black Dragon thats been 'coming soon' on Paizo..

Now that I've seen it in a decent photo, I'm not so sure it is that great of a fig. The legs seem oddly proportioned, and the tail scales look just a bit too large and uniform in that diamond pattern.

Is that the black dragon or the temple dragon?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to see some huge figures that are not dragons. Don't get me wrong, I love dragons but it'd be nice to have some other huge figures as well.

Like the giants, massive worm, and eldritch horror in the pics above? :)
  • Like 8

I would really like to see some huge figures that are not dragons. Don't get me wrong, I love dragons but it'd be nice to have some other huge figures as well.

Agreed. I'm super excited about the massive purple worm, the tentacle horror thingamabob, and those glorious giants. I'll definitely be getting a couple of new dragons, but the other large figures are filling a real gameplay need. I have about 6 large Bones 1 & 2 dragons and piles of the tiny ones. Granted, that isn't enough, it's just that dragons attack in groups of one (yet that didn't stop me from getting 2 sets of DDS2). I'm just really happy to already see more giants and that glorious worm!

Ninjad by Talae. :ph34r:

I can hear his laughter. Mouahahaha!!!

• Like 5

Yes several different giant types would be nice and I wasn't sure from the pictures if they were confirmed to be in the kickstarter. I was just kind of skimming through though.

Edited by lordnlkon
  • Like 1

Yes several different giant types would be nice and I wasn't sure from the pictures if they were confirmed to be in the kickstarter. I was just kind of skimming through though.

Technically not confirmed (AFAIK), but very likely.
  • Like 3

Agreed. I'm super excited about the massive purple worm, the tentacle horror thingamabob, and those glorious giants. I'll definitely be getting a couple of new dragons, but the other large figures are filling a real gameplay need. I have about 6 large Bones 1 & 2 dragons and piles of the tiny ones. Granted, that isn't enough, it's just that dragons attack in groups of one (yet that didn't stop me from getting 2 sets of DDS2). I'm just really happy to already see more giants and that glorious worm!
Tentacle horror thingamabob = Black Goat With a Thousand Young. I remember Bryan saying something to that effect.

ETA: I am most excited for the were-gator. Backhide Wrastler proxies, here I come!

• Like 3

Love the Norse gods. Gotta get them.

Also, though it's a long shot I would like to see more of the black circular bases available as an add-on to the Bones III Kickstarter. I didn't pick up nearly enough in Bones II, and certainly won't have enough even begin to cover the core set for IBones II.

• Like 1

Love the Norse gods. Gotta get them.

Also, though it's a long shot I would like to see more of the black circular bases available as an add-on to the Bones III Kickstarter. I didn't pick up nearly enough in Bones II, and certainly won't have enough even begin to cover the core set for IBones II.

I'd be surprised if the bases came up for this one. They are already making them in the warehouse using Thomas the train casting machine, You can purchase them from the site right now. If I recall correctly, everything form the previous kickstarters was either new, or new-to-bones.

• Like 2

I want the temple dragon...

Waaait a moment. 2 minis I really really wanted were not released. One was the Temple Dragon and that looks like it may be in the this. The other is Moandain, Arch Lich. I wonder if he is in this as well. I am eager to see now if they are both in this Kickstarter

Not likely. Reaper is mostly using the Kickstarters to push new merchandise, not run a sale on older items. You'll probably have to buy the bases through the reaper on line store or through retail channels. 

• Like 3