Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited for bones 3 to start... I have been having a bad time lately & the excitement & fun that I know a Reaper Kickstarter will be are just what I need. 

I am in the lucky position that my husband enjoys minis too (though not to the extent I do) and is willing for me to get what I want as long as we can afford it. He has asked if we really need more bones but has accepted that it is something I want. He helps me be sensible but still lets me have my fun. And I do the same for him with his card crack (Magic the Gathering). Everyone is happy... except our wallets. 

So yay to Bones 3! I really love what I have seen in the core set & there are pictures from that display case that I am so hoping makes it to bones (temple dragon, torture chamber, weres, halfling farmer & cart +++) There also so are so many suggestions here that I would love to see done.

Dungeon Decor - I really want graveyard decor (gravestones, wooden coffins, maybe even a mausoleum) camping decor (fire place, bedroll, backpack, tent), forest decor (tree stumps, logs, creepy dead tree) ALL THE DECOR

Animals - more wolves (different sculpts to make a pack), farm animals (a bareback mule to pull that cart, cow, pig etc), wild animals (boar, tiger...) Dire animals too (like that snake! Yay!)

Villagers/NPCs - Bandits, townfolk, scared prisoners

More big things - Yeti, cyclops, satyrs, eastern dragon, Phoenix

Other civilized beings - kitsune, tengu 

Mounted Characters

There are 2 metal miniatures that I love & I BEG Reaper to bring to the bones line
14086: Giant Eagle

03000: Kyra & Lavarath

Looking forward to sharing this exciting event with all you Reaper fans!

• Like 11

I could really use a few different male druids. I am not aware of many that exist in any miniature lines. I have but a few among my many 20 of minis...

There are a few druids Id love to see in Bones

Male

03294: Tobias Winterhorn, Druid

03226: Parraway Ambercane, Gnome Druid 

Female

60064: Nature Warden

I would be okay with those, for sure!

More shamans and wildshape-esque minis would be great! I find that when druids hit my table, they tend to be proxied with barbarian minis (which tends to mean they are more muscular and more weapon-bound than they should be).

• Like 1

I could really use a few different male druids. I am not aware of many that exist in any miniature lines. I have but a few among my many 20 of minis...

I noticed a distinct lack of druids in my own collection, lately. After psionic characters, I'll have to correct that.
  • Like 2

I noticed a distinct lack of druids in my own collection, lately. After psionic characters, I'll have to correct that.

I agree. Psionics I have found easier to proxy somehow. Well, that and we haven't actually used psionics in a few years.

• Like 1

There are a few druids Id love to see in Bones

Male

03294: Tobias Winterhorn, Druid

03226: Parraway Ambercane, Gnome Druid 

Female

60064: Nature Warden

I'd add this guy, he reminds me of Pikel  Bouldershoulder.  http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/druid/sku-down/03216#detail/IG_2701_1

• Like 2

My husband is always looking for more wizards without breads.

The gandalf types are more consistent with 20th level wizards, not a first level pc.

Also he's never been one for beards. (Well neither am I! :lol:)

"Young Wizard" in the figure finder does a pretty good job of suggestions. I particularly like Iltheus (Marineal's second link) and almost bought into the latest Dark Sword project just to get figures in his style(-ish) for a party.

• Like 3

I'm down for any Warlord related pieces.

But for Heroquest if also love dungeon dressing to the tune of a table, torture rack (saw one!), open and closed doors, bookcases, an empty throne that fits a 1 inch by 1 inch square, weapons rack, and sundry other goods :D

Oh! And dinosaurs. I'm sorry, I know they weren't everyone's thing but with pathfinder having them, I'd love new dinosaurs to throw on the table. I know I can visit any hobby or educational store and get a rough equivalent but I want what Reaper's got!

• Like 9