Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! And dinosaurs. I'm sorry, I know they weren't everyone's thing but with pathfinder having them, I'd love new dinosaurs to throw on the table. I know I can visit any hobby or educational store and get a rough equivalent but I want what Reaper's got!

Genius! It must be done. I haven't fought dinos since The Isle of Dread back around 1989-1990. Bones would make buying enough for a Pathfinder style replay affordable.

I'm in!

• Like 4

My husband is always looking for more wizards without breads.

Actually, a wizard holding a loaf of bread would be kinda cool. ::P:

I agree, though. It is kinda hard to find a good male 'I'm first level and know read magic, sleep, and a couple cantrips' type figure.

I would like more bread-themed miniatures (i.e., townspeople).  :;):

For male 'young wizards' in Bones we like Satheras (okay he has a beard), Anirion for the elven types (beardless, we know elves can't grow facial hair), Elquin (for another elf), Damiel (technically alchemist, but I think makes a good wizard).

Not that I want to dissuade any future young wizards coming into Bones. 

This guy is our go-to for a 'beardless wizard'. I think he works rather well. Also, him.

Would love to see the second one (Iltheus) make it into Bones, he has a very old-school feeling about him.

• Like 4

Definitely an axe beak or other terror bird type for my Airship Pirates crew.

I guess Jurassic World put it in mind again. I know they've done some smaller Dino's and mounts even before. How about an Indominot Rex? :D anyone? Bueller?

• Like 2

I'm down for any Warlord related pieces.

But for Heroquest if also love dungeon dressing to the tune of a table, torture rack (saw one!), open and closed doors, bookcases, an empty throne that fits a 1 inch by 1 inch square, weapons rack, and sundry other goods :D

Oh! And dinosaurs. I'm sorry, I know they weren't everyone's thing but with pathfinder having them, I'd love new dinosaurs to throw on the table. I know I can visit any hobby or educational store and get a rough equivalent but I want what Reaper's got!

Yes to both HeroQuest stuff, and to dinos!!!

At the very least a Bones T-Rex would make a lot of old school fans of The Isle of Dread very happy.  ^_^

Maybe a squad of raptors also???

• Like 3

At the very least a Bones T-Rex would make a lot of old school fans of The Isle of Dread very happy.  ^_^

I am running an evil drow underdark campaign in pathfinder and they just happen to run across a huge underground cavern that was a miniature version of the surface. It was full of dinosaurs. They ate it up. I actually looked for some dino's in bones but sadly they don't really have any.... yet.

Edited by lordnlkon

Maybe a squad of raptors also???

I used to love velociraptors when I was a kid, but then paleontologists discovered they were rather small and bird-like.

Still, a pack of raptors or Compsognathus would be cool!