Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see a new mimic to go along with a piece of decor. Maybe a door or trapdoor mimic. Kinda like that tricksy caryatid column we got last time. It wasn't a mimic, but it turns the lovely Bones decor against the PCs.

I loved the caryatid column mostly because I can use the normal column here and there in my games just to worry the players. It's almost always just a piece of decor but one day... one day...  :grr:  DOOM!

I love the idea of a trap door in the decor... doesn't have to be a mimic - though it could be >.>

Id also like a cage - one with no base that is large enough to put over a character - you could hold NPCs in it or it could be a trap that falls down on your players.

I actually just did a big post of the decor/npcs/animals in the Bones you would like to see thread... it seemed more appropriate place for a huge list.

Traps = Best Idea Ever!

• Like 5

I bought all of Reaper's inventory of the old Collect-A dinosaurs and have several thousand still hanging around.  In my spare time I try to get tables at shows and sell them but I have so little spare time anymore.

I can guarantee that they will not be a reward for Bones III. I also don't put them on eBay anymore, since listing fees were costing me more than they brought in.

I'd love to see a new mimic to go along with a piece of decor. Maybe a door or trapdoor mimic. Kinda like that tricksy caryatid column we got last time. It wasn't a mimic, but it turns the lovely Bones decor against the PCs.

I loved the caryatid column mostly because I can use the normal column here and there in my games just to worry the players. It's almost always just a piece of decor but one day... one day...  :grr:  DOOM!

I love the idea of a trap door in the decor... doesn't have to be a mimic - though it could be >.>

Id also like a cage - one with no base that is large enough to put over a character - you could hold NPCs in it or it could be a trap that falls down on your players.

I actually just did a big post of the decor/npcs/animals in the Bones you would like to see thread... it seemed more appropriate place for a huge list.

Traps = Best Idea Ever!

Two words:

Castle Grayskull

grayskull-leak-feat.jpg

I reaaaaaally want any further terrain sets to somehow fit with DDS2, so you could add different pieces and build whole new different sets.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 14

I reaaaaaally want any further terrain sets to somehow fit with DDS2, so you could add different pieces and build whole new different sets.

This! And imagine if you could build a whole ancient city with ruins!

Edited by pedronunesv
  • Like 5

8 more days till Reaper's launch, Reaper's launch, Reaper's launch!

8 more days till Reaper's launch, Silver Shamrock!

(this is only funny if you have seen Halloween 3)

I am planning on being a total size queen and ony getting bigger minis since they are such a bargin on the KS vs. retail. I'm sure reaper will manage to come up with stuff I didn't know I needed and I will toss in as well  :)

• Like 11

As Buglips has proven, it's not the size of the mini, it's the motion of the brush!

I'm really looking forward to that graveyard golem... Think I'm going to have to stat it up now, and toss it at my weird new world 5e D&D group.

• Like 8

Heck, when I was a kid, T-Rex was still thought of as a towering proto-Gojira who had to take a nap whenever it got chilly at night. :poke:

Those were better times, for sure...  :down:

Does anyone remember Dino-Riders?  Imagine how ridiculous they would look with feathers...

Edited by Magnus Mercury
  • Like 4

aw man this is going to be wonderful I have already requested the day offa work!  So far my favorites are the ring of stone pillars cause I agree any more terrain from reaper is awesome and it looks good but is still plain enough for me to add some things to with GS.  I also like the tiny dragon perched on what looks like a statue and whatever the 4 legged tentacle beast is!

• Like 1

You don't even have to go that far. It's already in the name. What could be more appropriate than dinosaur Bones?

If they do another lot of Savage Worlds Bones they could do a dinosaur skeleton, for use as a walkin' fossil.

But really, what undead wargamer wouldn't want a dinosaur skeleton as a centerpiece fit their army?

• Like 3