Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

They had the altar on the bones 1 and the circle on the bones 2. But no naked sacrificial virgin.

I think we will never see one in bones as it have to be a good sales to justify being made. And naked people are too controversial to be big on sales.

I bet we will have the camp fire in this bones 3 as a internal joke to have all the naked gals miniature diorama without any naked gals...

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 4

So I missed something somewhere... Is there going to be a Legendary Encounters kickstarter as well? I wish there was an options to have the mini's come prepainted, like with the dwarven forge kickstarter. I actually don't enjoy painting them and would pay extra for this option :)

Yes, later this year.  In the fall sometime, I guess.  That's pretty much all that's been told at this point, given the focus on Bones III first. 

I'm excited for Bones III, but I'm off the chart excited for Legendary Encounters.  Same reasons, more or less.  I do like painting, but I also need some things in quantity and painting all of them is a drag.  Also some sturdy miniatures that can take abuse.  And also it's good for friends who want minis but don't want to paint. 

• Like 7

I bet we will have the camp fire in this bones 3.

I have the campfire in metal already but I'd love to have it in Bones. I don't have it on a base so the paint on the metal campfire can be damaged fairly easily. When Bones get painted they seem to stay painted. Making any fantasy scenery in Bones is tantamount to stealing my money. In the best way.  ::D:

So I missed something somewhere... Is there going to be a Legendary Encounters kickstarter as well? I wish there was an options to have the mini's come prepainted, like with the dwarven forge kickstarter. I actually don't enjoy painting them and would pay extra for this option :)

Yes, later this year.  In the fall sometime, I guess.  That's pretty much all that's been told at this point, given the focus on Bones III first. 

I'm excited for Bones III, but I'm off the chart excited for Legendary Encounters.  Same reasons, more or less.  I do like painting, but I also need some things in quantity and painting all of them is a drag.  Also some sturdy miniatures that can take abuse.  And also it's good for friends who want minis but don't want to paint. 

It also serves gamers with impediments. I love painting minis, but with 2 spine surgeries and a host of other difficulties, painting has become much harder. I still paint, but not having to suffer just to get the mooks looking table worthy will be great. I buy a fair bit of prepaints. Can't wait to send more of that part of the gaming budget to Reaper. 

• Like 6

There's been a lot of talk about the donkey...what are the important uses of a donkey, or several of them?

My son has one in his Mine craft game/world that he named "Chad Davis" for some reason..... ::):

• Like 2

A new paint set? Oh boy!

I have been collecting all the spare change around the house in anticipation.

Just a week to go.

Also, thanks for planning the kickstarter during three check month.

Side commentary go:

I realize this is about 8 pages back...

As I said in the podcast. Everyone needs a Cadirith! Hmm. I still need one. I should get on that.

Also, I live. And will come back someday soon.

I'm not so worried about the shipping date. I've got a giant back catalog to go through.

I can complain when all of my bones II shipment is painted.

If anyone has been wondering if I have died, I have not.

My little one is on the way, and we'll be meeting her in another two weeks!

Being an adult means I will come back from the fold for Bones III.

• Like 12

A new paint set? Oh boy!

I have been collecting all the spare change around the house in anticipation.

Just a week to go.

Also, thanks for planning the kickstarter during three check month.

Side commentary go:

I realize this is about 8 pages back...

As I said in the podcast. Everyone needs a Cadirith! Hmm. I still need one. I should get on that.

Also, I live. And will come back someday soon.

I'm not so worried about the shipping date. I've got a giant back catalog to go through.

I can complain when all of my bones II shipment is painted.

If anyone has been wondering if I have died, I have not.

My little one is on the way, and we'll be meeting her in another two weeks!

Being an adult means I will come back from the fold for Bones III.

Yikes, that was hard to read. 

Congrats ahead of time on the newest mini to your collection! 

• Like 10

I BELIEVE they said they didnt miss it they left it out as to not offend some people dont quote me though

I'm pretty sure it was because the victim wasn't deemed as useful as the cultists themselves and their circle.  Remember, every additional piece requires its own mold, so every piece needs to justify the cost.  If it were a matter of offending people, I don't think they would have made the initial sacrifice sculpt in metal.  Also, eff people who get offended... clearly they're the problem.  :lol:

Just imagine how hard it will be to work on the 7th, knowing that so many new updates and figure reveals are occurring while you're stuck working...   ::o:

• Like 3

I BELIEVE they said they didnt miss it they left it out as to not offend some people dont quote me though

I'm pretty sure it was because the victim wasn't deemed as useful as the cultists themselves and their circle.  Remember, every additional piece requires its own mold, so every piece needs to justify the cost.  If it were a matter of offending people, I don't think they would have made the initial sacrifice sculpt in metal.  Also, eff people who get offended... clearly they're the problem.   :lol:

Just imagine how hard it will be to work on the 7th, knowing that so many new updates and figure reveals are occurring while you're stuck working...   ::o:

The real reason they didn't make the sacrifice is if you get offended, then you BECOME the sacrifice.

• Like 5

Stupid me made an appointment to provide phone tech support to a customer to help her do some prices changes on her auto-cashier system for the exact same moment the Bones 3 Kickstarter starts.
  • Like 6

I have requested it off I will know tomorrow if it was approved or not.  The only thing that would make this better is if it were later in the year and the weather were cooler.....I guess I have legendary encounters to look forward to for that!!

Stupid me made an appointment to provide phone tech support to a customer to help her do some prices changes on her auto-cashier system for the exact same moment the Bones 3 Kickstarter starts.

Oh no... 

I agreed to drive a friend to work, so I can't even telework... but I can do it on my phone, even if it means I won't really be able to watch till the end of the day... 

• Like 1

Do you one better: I'm underway on the 6th for an indeterminate time.

Sitting 50 miles off the VA coast, never close enough for cell signal, wondering what's being unlocked...

• Like 9