Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems kind of goofy and obscure compared to creatures like a dracolich or tarrasque.  Like something used to out-nerd other nerds, or when your gaming group has literally seen everything else and the players are getting uppity...  ::P:

This happens EVERY game!

• Like 5

Naponatom, I love it! Though it did cost me a failed sanity check to look upon it indeed! And I love the Bryanzilla destroying a city in the background.

He have no time to participate in this shnenigans, He have to level the floor for the next Kickstarter. 

(But I think this is his birthday cake...)

• Like 7

I got permission to come in late Tuesday. Silly boss, he doesn't realize what I'll be doing all day when I get to the office. Gotta watch them stretch goals fall to our combined obsessiveness.

Now, the big decision is do I just jump in at the basic level and add money to the fund as cool things come up (Reaper monitors the trend in pledge increases on goal reveals,) or do I just dump in several hundred right off the bat, for a glorious first day spike? Split the difference?

• Like 4

I got permission to come in late Tuesday. Silly boss, he doesn't realize what I'll be doing all day when I get to the office. Gotta watch them stretch goals fall to our combined obsessiveness.

Now, the big decision is do I just jump in at the basic level and add money to the fund as cool things come up (Reaper monitors the trend in pledge increases on goal reveals,) or do I just dump in several hundred right off the bat, for a glorious first day spike? Split the difference?

I've been debating the same thing.  I will not be watching the kickstarter non-stop.  I have been considering starting at 300ish and adjusting the total up or down near the end.

• Like 1

You spike that ball. Spike it with all your might and then dance the hard-earned dance of Boney victory to show that, yes, you too are an amazing supporter of everyone's ability to get Bones-For-Less.

• Like 2

I went with the dump everything all at once method, but then felt like I could do nothing to help accomplish the next goal.

It feels nice to go and up the pledge when something new comes along that strikes our fancy. Where I feel like I'm actually doing something. Vs. feeling like I'm just watching the stretch goals go by.

So I think I'm going to incrementally add each time something comes up that I want.

• Like 8

I went with the dump everything all at once method, but then felt like I could do nothing to help accomplish the next goal.

It feels nice to go and up the pledge when something new comes along that strikes our fancy. Where I feel like I'm actually doing something. Vs. feeling like I'm just watching the stretch goals go by.

So I think I'm going to incrementally add each time something comes up that I want.

Yeah, the rational part of me wants to just throw my max $$ at the thing from the start, but the rest of me wants to put in enough for the core, and then increment my pledge to account for the new things unlocked I want.

• Like 3