Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm a little conflicted myself.  I'm not sure I'm going to want the core or not, so choosing a pledge tier could be difficult.  I have no problem pledging $50 to $100 off the bat, since I'm sure I'll find something I want.  So I guess we'll see.

• Like 2

I went with the dump everything all at once method, but then felt like I could do nothing to help accomplish the next goal.

It feels nice to go and up the pledge when something new comes along that strikes our fancy. Where I feel like I'm actually doing something. Vs. feeling like I'm just watching the stretch goals go by.

So I think I'm going to incrementally add each time something comes up that I want.

Yeah, the rational part of me wants to just throw my max $$ at the thing from the start, but the rest of me wants to put in enough for the core, and then increment my pledge to account for the new things unlocked I want.

See, you already know you want one of everything.  So pledge $500, and add $50 every time a new thing is added.  That way you'll have all the things.  Multiple times over. :D

• Like 2

Watching the pot boil won't really change the result. :lol:

Y'never know. It just might.

Reaper had mentioned that they plan their stretch goals to be movable based on backer comments and feedback. Keeping an eye on what's happening and being active in the comments might help influence what ends up being offered. ::):

• Like 8

• Members

I'll grab an early wave core as soon as possible since we don't actually have to buy the core with our $100.. I may only get one Tianot.. because if it is actual size as i have heard, buying two may cause me to need to find a new place to live.. and a new wife.. etc

• Like 5

Money may end up being tight for me as well, depending on how things shake out by the end of the campaign. I'm probably throwing $100 in off the bat, even if I don't want the core in the end. It doesn't appear enticing to me right now, but that is likely to change. I'm about out of need for PC minis. Either way the $100 will stay in until I decide whether I want the core or not, and I'll be adding funds as reveals happen (as reveals might as well be unlocks early on).

Probably can't match the 480 I did last time, so I'll need to make some tougher decisions.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 2

I'm also set on PC minis, but never have enough things to fight or NPC guards/townsfolk. I've been picking up the packs of orcs, kobolds, goblins, and skeletons and anything more along those lines with a variety of coordinated sculpts would be amazing. Bandits needed!

• Like 6

I'm also set on PC minis, but never have enough things to fight or NPC guards/townsfolk. I've been picking up the packs of orcs, kobolds, goblins, and skeletons and anything more along those lines with a variety of coordinated sculpts would be amazing. Bandits needed!

That's what I'm hoping to see in the Legendary Encounters kickstarter later this fall. More mooks/minions/hordes of monsters. If the thing is a bunch of pre-painted PCs, I may not back as heavy. I'm looking for waves of things to throw on the table.

• Like 4

ill pledge for the core immediately, then we will see, Last time I was most excited by adding on Massaaf and the Rat set.  In the end I didn't select either, getting  many dragons instead. and the giants.  oh I need to paint a giant THIS MONTH.  

Edited by Evilhalfling

I'm gonna throw $100 at it right away, cause I know I'll be spending at least that anyway. Will probably add on as things get revealed as well.

I'd like to see all the rest of the non bones'd Bathalians in bones this time around, please.