Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Reaperbryan

Well, looking at that, i'm definately getting the core.  

18 of those figures are "must haves" and there is only one that I don't really want....

and that is just what is shown.

• Like 6

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking back when the discussion of froghemoths was still ongoing.

Would anyone else be as interested in variant toad demons (aka not-slaadi) as I am... Heck even tadpoles would be really cool (they are one of my favourite classic enemy types.)

OH and Giant elementals, like dragonsized, I will be running Princes of the Apocalypse next year and I can just imagine how cool it would be to have a giant elemental to stand in for the various princes.

A not-demogorgon would also be quite cool.

More huge figures of any kind would be great. There are tons of them in the monster manual/beastiaries but very small number of actual minis.

• Like 4

Looking back at the core 30 - I am super excited for at lest half of the models. I think it is a really good line up. That said, here is my wishlist(s)

There are 2 models that Reaper have that Id love to see converted to their bones range, that I have been asking for since the first KS

03000: Kyra & Lavarath

14086: Giant Eagle

Outside of that Id really like to see decor, townfolk (including bandits), & large-huge monsters (I did a more in depth list here)

I know they will have at least a few PCs (though I think they are less needed) but if they are doing them Id like to see those that are less represented (Unarmed monk/brawler, Half-orcs, gnomes, druids). They arent models Im hugely excited about but Id like to see them.

I also have a rather large pinterest board of "Reaper Metal Id like to see in Bones" - its less selective than I usually am in my lists but its still more precise than "all of Reapers Metals"  :devil:

Let the games begin already...  :bday:

Edited by babbles
  • Like 7

I also have a rather large pinterest board of "Reaper Metal Id like to see in Bones" - its less selective than I usually am in my lists but its still more precise than "all of Reapers Metals"  :devil:

Let the games begin already...  :bday:

That is a mighty fine list.

Something else I would love would be Urds (winged kobolds) and stirges.... I use both all the time but nobody makes miniatures of them in any decent quantity

• Like 3

I will say again, (and again and again and again); please give us the mounted troops for Warlord.  I will buy so many of them post KS (or sets during KS if they appear as an add on).

I need to have mass cavalry.

Yesssssss.   Mass cavalry is the final element I need to turn my living room into the Siege of Gondor. 

• Like 14

Center piece wants:
Gem dragons
pheonix

PC wants:
Dwarf dual weilding tankards
Female monk doing Chun li's  crouching fierce kick
Priest floating while in prayer
mage with their clothing blown back from their own power while casting
Mounted/unmounted (same character)

starting/medium/epic (same character)

Main hope for the "freebie monsters":
Barrow Wardens

Terrain wants:
Teleportation portal
Spooky trees

Edited by Sae
  • Like 6

Greetings everyone! I missed the first two KS campaigns, but I'm going all in on this one, figuring that the money I saved on Bones I and II can now be applied to III. Sound logic, I know.

The froghemoth reminds me of my VERY FIRST Dungeons and Dragons experience, back in 1980. I was a high school freshman, and the GM was a sadistic, Manson-esque junior who loved to torture his players. In our third room, we encountered an "ibothene," a massive, frog-like behemoth with eye stalks and a penchant for swallowing PCs whole. I believe it was portrayed on the tabletop, appropriately enough, by a box of Kleenex. Only one PC out of seven avoided the belly of the beast. Sure, the GM called it an ibothene, but now I know that it was a froghemoth.

Now I have kids of my own old enough for D&D, and I introduce a lot of high school students to the hobby. Am I a bad person for wanting a froghemoth of my very own?

• Like 16

Greetings everyone! I missed the first two KS campaigns, but I'm going all in on this one, figuring that the money I saved on Bones I and II can now be applied to III. Sound logic, I know.

Welcome to the fun & madness! Be prepared to part with all your monies!

• Like 5