Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Another page and no mention of froghemoth, slackers.

Let me fix that:

I have no interest in getting a froghemoth.

:B):

• Like 8

I think this was asked previously but I did not see an answer... I know the kickstarter doesn't start until tomorrow but when will the site go live? Will we be able to view it at some point today or will it be hidden behind the veil until the countdown hits zero?

• Like 1

If the froghemoth ended up being a huge amphibious semi-quadruped thing with tentacles and lots of eyes, rather than just a big frog with stuff stapled on, I would be down with one.

Yeah I'm also planning on being in line for when the doors open.  I was an hour late last time and completely missed Wave 1.

• Like 1

I'll bring the fire if other people being the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate. Camping for wave 1 because bragging rights.

I wonder if we'll get another teaser at 24hrs

• Like 2

I really don't think Wave # is going to make that much of a difference other than for bragging rights.  Even for KS II, once they got going the Waves just kept rolling.

• Like 5

I really don't think Wave # is going to make that much of a difference other than for bragging rights.  Even for KS II, once they got going the Waves just kept rolling.

Bragging rights is a good enough reason. :)

• Like 4

I'm probably going to wait a few days to see what gets unlocked and then pledge.

I'm not going in for much on this one so it doesn't really matter as much to me when it ships.

I still have 20 minis left from Bones I   >_>

Pffftt.... I've got 20 from Bones I, another 20 from Bones II, and 20 from all the other minis I had before still to paint, and now I've only got 20 minis!! I need more in case I run out!!

• Like 12

I've heard that if you ever reach the bottom of your pile of unpainted minis, you die. That is why I am investing heavily in Bones III.  I think of it as a cheap form of life insurance.

• Like 12

That'd mean I have eternal life ... nice thought.

yes, but not eternal youth.

And I'm pretty sure the eyes are the first things to go...