Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

And I like to give Darsc Zacal and everyone that celebrates birthday tomorrow an early big congratulations and an even bigger "I am sorry, but I can´t think straight enough for anything else than BONES 3"!!

Bah! Who has time for birthdays when there's a Bones kickstarter starting. ::D:

Like having Bones III start on your birthday isn't gift enough!!

• Like 5

1207 minutes to go.

I think I'll go to bed early and set my alarm to make the seconds speed by. Either that or hum the "Jeopardy Theme Music" 2414 times.

• Like 7

So Reaper, do you have a legal team standing by for when your nefarious plans for world dominat...er, I mean Kickstarter reduce the entire internet to a pile of smoking silicon tomorrow morning?

Edited by Baphomet69
  • Like 8

Only 20 hours until we crash Kickstarter (again)!

Could happen you know.

Edit: Darn, posted 1 second too soon.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6

And I like to give Darsc Zacal and everyone that celebrates birthday tomorrow an early big congratulations and an even bigger "I am sorry, but I can´t think straight enough for anything else than BONES 3"!!

Bah! Who has time for birthdays when there's a Bones kickstarter starting. ::D:

Hey, Bones 1 ended on my birthday. So I could enjoy both!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5

It's enough for me to put down my first bit of money. I already know how much I'm going to spend...

So I thought about just putting it all down at first, and then I was worried that then I would want to spend more as the excitement happened. So I'm going to up my pledge as we go so that way I can feel involved and not get the urge to spend more than my budget. But realistically, I'm spending whatever I have to to get Tianot... lol

So I guess it doesn't really matter. 

I keep seeing people say this, and it saddens me tbh. I respect the right to choose but I still feel sad about it.

I worry that a lot of people feel the same way and that it will impact the stretchgoals and return backers on the whole. Where as if we get the maximum number of stretch goals knocked out as early as possible the people who would be on the fence, or only initially interested in 1-2 models can see those models, be a part of the kickstarter and possibly be drawn in to the hype or the mindset of "well I am already backing for such and such, what is adding a little extra for these new stretch goals going to hurt"

People who don't back something straight away will tend not to return sadly.

This isn't just me wanting more stretchgoal models btw, it is me wanting the bones range to expand as much as possible and give me as many options as possible. It has been nearly two years since the last one, want it to be a good one.

On a side note FROGHEMOTH!!!!! annnnddd... I wish I was excited for the LE line, and I think it will be great for reaper if they can get the right diversity and price point in stores. But the paint job quality is too low for me and I can knock out quick paintjobs of better quality in short order.

I will be backing for christmas presents I wager

• Like 5

Yeah, I could definitely use a froghemoth, and vegepygmies, and thornies, and...

• Like 2

I know I'm going to definitely drop $200 or so, with some more that I might be able to do. So I'm going to start with that $200, and see how things go.

• Like 6

I keep seeing people say this, and it saddens me tbh. I respect the right to choose but I still feel sad about it.

I worry that a lot of people feel the same way and that it will impact the stretchgoals and return backers on the whole. Where as if we get the maximum number of stretch goals knocked out as early as possible the people who would be on the fence, or only initially interested in 1-2 models can see those models, be a part of the kickstarter and possibly be drawn in to the hype or the mindset of "well I am already backing for such and such, what is adding a little extra for these new stretch goals going to hurt"

This isn't just me wanting more stretchgoal models btw, it is me wanting the bones range to expand as much as possible and give me as many options as possible. It has been nearly two years since the last one, want it to be a good one.

On a side note FROGHEMOTH!!!!! annnnddd... I wish I was excited for the LE line, and I think it will be great for reaper if they can get the right diversity and price point in stores. But the paint job quality is too low for me and I can knock out quick paintjobs of better quality in short order.

The two biggest days of almost every KS are the first and the last. A lot of people who don't pledge right away will hit the "Remind Me" button. That causes an email to go out with 48 hours left in the KS. By then, we'll have tons of stuff unlocked. I think that matters more than early SG unlocks.

• Like 6

I *should* go and update my credit card information.

Just so I can pledge faster.

• Like 4

Did that last week...

• Like 2

Did that last week...

Successfully removed *old* credit card information!

Nowhere to add *new* credit card information...

Well there goes that plan.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 2

It's enough for me to put down my first bit of money. I already know how much I'm going to spend...

So I thought about just putting it all down at first, and then I was worried that then I would want to spend more as the excitement happened. So I'm going to up my pledge as we go so that way I can feel involved and not get the urge to spend more than my budget. But realistically, I'm spending whatever I have to to get Tianot... lol

So I guess it doesn't really matter. 

No offense to anyone on the reaper forum, but return backers of a reaper KS are crazy people who will F5 all day to watch the funds climb and will continually throw more money at the screen as things unlock.

• Like 8

No offense to anyone on the reaper forum, but return backers of a reaper KS are crazy people who will F5 all day to watch the funds climb and will continually throw more money at the screen as things unlock.

QFT - and I count myself among them.  :bday:

• Like 7