Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Also, I don't think enough people are going to hold out for the pledge manager to affect the tens of thousands of dollars we'll need to unlock the next goal at the end. It'll be okay.  ::D:

• Like 6

I'll be holding some back for the pledge manager. These last few TDYs didn't pay off as well as I had hoped they would.

No offense to anyone on the reaper forum, but return backers of a reaper KS are crazy people who will F5 all day to watch the funds climb and will continually throw more money at the screen as things unlock.

FOOLS, all of them!

This is why I use auto-refresh.

• Like 6

No offense to anyone on the reaper forum, but return backers of a reaper KS are crazy people who will F5 all day to watch the funds climb and will continually throw more money at the screen as things unlock.

FOOLS, all of them!

This is why I use auto-refresh.

Autorefresh is nice but if it weren't for the F5 key, we wouldn't have this:

http://www.reapermini.com/goodies/desktops/F5_Sophie-800.jpg

• Like 9

I'll be holding some back for the pledge manager. These last few TDYs didn't pay off as well as I had hoped they would.

Only items I plan on holding back on is if I order duplicates.  That way I can take time and look everything over afterward and add.  As well as friends who also might want to get in on my pledge but do not have the time to look during the KS.

• Like 3

I worry that a lot of people feel the same way and that it will impact the stretchgoals and return backers on the whole. Where as if we get the maximum number of stretch goals knocked out as early as possible the people who would be on the fence, or only initially interested in 1-2 models can see those models, be a part of the kickstarter and possibly be drawn in to the hype or the mindset of "well I am already backing for such and such, what is adding a little extra for these new stretch goals going to hurt"

I think there's plenty of people who will back for $200 or more in the first 10 minutes, so this isn't really a problem.

I will be backing for christmas presents I wager

Christmas 2016, I hope.

• Like 4

so at this time tomorrow, we'll be about 5 hours into the campaign...will we have broken $1,000,000 pledged?

• Like 6

As a note for the Reaper email that just went out, if you create a preview URL that URL redirects to the actual Kickstarter once you go live.  Just saying, ya know...

• Like 4

Anyone care to guess at avergae pledge amount after the first day? I guess $157 in hopes of it rising as time goes.

• Like 4

Anyone care to guess at avergae pledge amount after the first day? I guess $157 in hopes of it rising as time goes.

I'm actually going to guess $300 or so.

• Like 1

I'll be in for $200 on the first day...and the last. :down:
  • Like 2

First day? $200 average.

NOOOOOooooo!!!   My Wallet, my poor, poor wallet!

*giggle*   I can't wait!!!

Boojum the brown bunny

• Like 4