Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

Guys!!

Guys!!!

GUYS!!!

We've only got a little over 17 hours to make this thread AWESOME!!

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 4

Ok. Last KS we did a 500+ pages in the official topic. Lets brake this record too..

Why would we want to brake it? :huh:
  • Like 2

Ok. Last KS we did a 500+ pages in the official topic. Lets brake this record too..

Why would we want to brake it? :huh:

Maybe he wants us to slow down and not talk so much this time?  :unsure:

• Like 1

Everything IS awesome!!

As it should be~

best

Edited by EdPugh
  • Like 6

3am start tomorrow morning!  I have a suspicion that I will not be pledging until a more civilized hour.

• Like 2

3am start tomorrow morning!  I have a suspicion that I will not be pledging until a more civilized hour.

Oh no! you'll miss ALL the early birds!  :down:

• Like 3

Guys!!

Guys!!!

GUYS!!!

We've only got a little over 17 hours to make this thread

!!

Hm. The miniatures in that video were crudely colored and stiffly posed. The heads and faces were all out of proportion and I don't know what the deal with the hands was...

Good heavens, I'm getting giddy. I need some rest before the KS begins.

• Like 4

This thread will be locked tomorrow morning and a new thread will be started, just FYI. There shouldn't be over 176 pages of posts for people to wade through before finding information about the live project.

Considering the current page count is only 156, challenge accepted.  21 more pages before you lock the thread!

• Like 7

Oh no! you'll miss ALL the early birds!  :down:

They tend to ship international separately anyway!

• Like 3

3am start tomorrow morning! I have a suspicion that I will not be pledging until a more civilized hour.

Oh no! you'll miss ALL the early birds! :down:

They tend to ship international separately anyway!

Excellent point. I'm less interested in pledging early and more interested in seeing things go bonkers in the first couple of hours.

• Like 4

ReaperBryan said at RCon that they were looking into the option of shipping international first. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

• Like 2

ReaperBryan said at RCon that they were looking into the option of shipping international first. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Perhaps international waves and domestic waves will be separate pledge "levels".

• Like 2