Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

[MOD]

Be aware this thread will auto lock (if I did it right) when the project goes live.

There is a Discussion thread for the project prepared to auto unlock (again if I did it right) when the project launches.

There will be a few edits to the first post of that thread when the information is available.

Than you for your understanding and cooperation.

[/MOD]

• Like 16

You know, I think Bryan is right, newcommers shouldn't have over 100 pages of stuff to wade through tomorrow when it starts, I expect 200 pages by days end though....

• Like 7

Reaperbryan, judging by the other thread that just got closed.

Nah, it's set to "auto-lock" so it can be anyone.

• Like 4

In all seriousness guys, please try to keep the new informational thread free of clutter.  KS always attracts new folks, and if they come here looking for information, we don't want them sifting through tons of off topic and silly posts.  We have the Randomness thread for that.

It will make newcomer's lives and our jobs as moderators a lot easier if we can channel the excitement productively, and keep the silliness contained to places where it belongs.

• Like 12

I *should* go and update my credit card information.

Just so I can pledge faster.

Did that last week...

Successfully removed *old* credit card information!

Nowhere to add *new* credit card information...

Well there goes that plan.

I ran into the same thing, but then went and found a project that probably isn't going to fund to back for $1. That allowed me to update my CC info in prep for tomorrow - and give some moral support to a creator who is probably going to be feeling dejected when when his project fails to fund.
  • Like 6

Wow, starter 30 look awesome! Loads of stuff I've either got and want more of, or wanted to get...

I know. I feel the same way...

Zombicide just showed us a goat. Now I want a goat. Reaper, please offer a goat. :lol:

97760a0a847d1bd6fd2e7e49f97bfa3d_origina

Actually I want the mini on the right now...

• Like 5

3am start tomorrow morning!  I have a suspicion that I will not be pledging until a more civilized hour.

Oh no! you'll miss ALL the early birds!  :down:

For Bones II I had a leisurely breakfast and sauntered in half an hour after it opened.

I think I just managed to squeak in to a Wave 2.

• Like 4

Something else I would love would be Urds (winged kobolds) and stirges.... I use both all the time but nobody makes miniatures of them in any decent quantity

Urds would be awesome (done in the same style as Reaper's other kobolds, but just to play Devil's Advocate in case they don't make it, I think Reaper sells 'mod kits' of wings like their weapon sprues...

Snippage to reduce wastage of electrons. And it won't let me delete the quote bubble from babbles for some reason.

There's the dragon wings from this Familiars pack ($0.25 each!), but I don't know how they compare to a Kobold.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Dark%20Heaven%20Legends/sku-down/02969

There's the wings from this pack of Blood Imps ($0.90 each), but again I don't know how they compare size-wise.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/wings/sku-down/02197

There may be more, maybe search for "Familiar Wings" in the figure finder?

I'll check after work; I've got some of those blood imp wings. I think it'd be pretty close. Alternately, the blood imps themselves could work fairly well for urds.

Ok, just checked.

The blood imp wings are a pretty good fit, IMO. They might be a tad big, YMMV. If it was me, I'd use 'em.

• Like 3

In all seriousness guys, please try to keep the new informational thread free of clutter.  KS always attracts new folks, and if they come here looking for information, we don't want them sifting through tons of off topic and silly posts.  We have the Randomness thread for that.

It will make newcomer's lives and our jobs as moderators a lot easier if we can channel the excitement productively, and keep the silliness contained to places where it belongs.

You got it, boss!

• Like 3

In all seriousness guys, please try to keep the new informational thread free of clutter. KS always attracts new folks, and if they come here looking for information, we don't want them sifting through tons of off topic and silly posts. We have the Randomness thread for that.

So we need a slightly off-topic banter thread for forumited to speculate wildly on is what you're saying? ;)

• Like 5

Zombicide just showed us a goat. Now I want a goat. Reaper, please offer a goat. :lol:

97760a0a847d1bd6fd2e7e49f97bfa3d_origina

Actually I want the mini on the right now...

Now I have to make a joke about a goat offering.

As you might have suspected. I'm on night shift for the next two weeks, then on Vacation for three... Flurry of posts go!

• Like 2

In all seriousness guys, please try to keep the new informational thread free of clutter. KS always attracts new folks, and if they come here looking for information, we don't want them sifting through tons of off topic and silly posts. We have the Randomness thread for that.

So we need a slightly off-topic banter thread for forumited to speculate wildly on is what you're saying? ;)

I think that's exactly the case!

[MOD]

Be aware this thread will auto lock (if I did it right) when the project goes live.

There is a Discussion thread for the project prepared to auto unlock (again if I did it right) when the project launches.

There will be a few edits to the first post of that thread when the information is available.

Than you for your understanding and cooperation.

[/MOD]

You got it! 

• Like 3