Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3, Launches July 7th

This ROW shipping discussion is unnecessary. With a new Tory government in the UK, the reconquest of the colonies can go ahead. Consequently, by the time Bones 3 ships, the USA will have taken its rightful place by my side, and shipping to the EU and the other colonies (Austranada and the like), will be tax free.

PS - totally go for the more monsters call, especially medium to large size.

• Like 15

I'd like to see some dragons sculpted in flight. Maybe with a transparent Bones flight base.

(And I thought we were going with the name Cantralia.)

• Like 12

This ROW shipping discussion is unnecessary. With a new Tory government in the UK, the reconquest of the colonies can go ahead. Consequently, by the time Bones 3 ships, the USA will have taken its rightful place by my side, and shipping to the EU and the other colonies (Austranada and the like), will be tax free.

PS - totally go for the more monsters call, especially medium to large size.

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155546/americas-oldest-enemy#source=08f60a6f-24a8-4d88-88a3-eb5588494cbc:25eebe42-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=87&sort=views

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155549/god-save-the-queen

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 1

The South Park creators will be jailed in the locker room of the Philadelphia Eagles for all eternity.

• Like 7

The South Park creators will be jailed in the locker room of the Philadelphia Eagles for all eternity.

Now Now,no need for hostilities.

I will be perfectly happy to assume the role of overlord to stop all this violence.

Stand at my side and there will be free Bones for all who supported me when I gain power

• Like 6

This ROW shipping discussion is unnecessary. With a new Tory government in the UK, the reconquest of the colonies can go ahead. Consequently, by the time Bones 3 ships, the USA will have taken its rightful place by my side, and shipping to the EU and the other colonies (Austranada and the like), will be tax free..

Does this mean you guys will actually be able to own guns again?

• Like 2

Could someone break down the RoW acronym? I'm able to determine the general meaning, but I'm curious what it stands for...

RoW: Rest of (the) World.      Or Ruins of Westkeep, I keep getting those mixed up.

Wait... wait... Are you telling me there's more to the world than just the USA?!

• Like 8

Now now... I didn't say that it existed!  I just said that's what the acronym means.  

Personally I think it's all just a conspiracy, there aren't actually any non 'North American' residents.    The rest is an elaborate hoax.

• Like 5

I'm in the US so can't really talk

*cough* *cough* *KOLINSKY* *cough* *cough* :lol:

Really? Last time I got s7 brushes was actually incredibly easy ::P:

• Like 1

My wife really wants some werewolves. She was greatly disappointed last bones that there was a werewolf image on the map but no werewolves showed up.

Hopefully from the preview it looks like there might be one at least.

So werewolves, and ...

elemental beings like genies or gensai.

• Like 10

My wife really wants some werewolves. She was greatly disappointed last bones that there was a werewolf image on the map but no werewolves showed up.

Hopefully from the preview it looks like there might be one at least.

So werewolves, and ...

elemental beings like genies or gensai.

It looks like we're getting a bunch of Weres, actually...I guess the only ones we got last time were the Wererats (and possible Wereshark)

• Like 1

Now Now,no need for hostilities.

I will be perfectly happy to assume the role of overlord to stop all this violence.

Stand at my side and there will be free Bones for all who supported me when I gain power

I'm with you!

• Like 2