Reaperbryan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, (next to) last one:

Board game replacement sets.

There's a lot of board games currently running meeples that would look super snappy on the table with painted bones.  As a benefit, they are all sets that would find many other uses as well.

Pandemic:

Doctor and Researcher set

Captain is Dead:

Sci Fi (not armed) set

XCom:

Alien card augment set (need more aliens!)

Burgle Bros.

'The Crew' bank robber set, with a variety of professional criminals

Also room for:

Payday/batman villain themed mooks with brawl gear (chains, bats, switchblades)

• Like 1

Serious questions so help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)  Is there a maximum number of any pledge level or add-on that we are able to pledge for?

2)  Will we be able to add to our pledges after the kickstarter?

3)  Does Reaper send all a backers pledges together as one shipment normally or are they sent as individual pledge boxes?

Any help much appreciated.  :) 

• Like 1

1: Yes, you're limited to 10 of any one thing.  

2: Yes you can add more later

3: Normally, yes

1)  Is there a maximum number of any pledge level or add-on that we are able to pledge for?

3)  Does Reaper send all a backers pledges together as one shipment normally or are they sent as individual pledge boxes?

• Like 2

1. Yes - Kickstarter limits multiples of any one item to 10.

B - no… 2. Yes - In the past, we've always been able to do so and there's no reason think that has changed, but anything added after the end of the KS does not help to unlock stretch goals.

3 or C. They have always sent the entire reward as a single package.

4 or D or that little (iv) - Have a blast!

Edited by Dan Goodchild
  • Like 1

AAAAH!!! 

F5

F5

F5

F5.

This is worse(better?) than Christmas!

Way better. No one ever gets me minis for christmas.

I wonder where Bryan is this morning? He's so quiet. It's almost like he was preoccupied with something!

Probably stopped for a vat of coffee.

-goes to make another pot of coffee- is the world shaking or is it just me?

F5...

F5...

Did someone post the final countdown video yet?

Several times I think, but go for it!

• Like 2

Granite26 & Dan - Thank you.  :)

I was really concerned about shipping cost to UK but after discussing the costs with the boss ('She who must be obeyed') we (She) set a budget and said get on with it!   ::D:

Waiting, now I just hope I don't go too far over budget.   ^_^

Edited by Billbo
  • Like 6

We can't pledge from work, our broswer is super outdated.

I can edit current pledges, but not do a new one.

Which is fine with me, I have more time to see if I "need" anything other then Norse gods.

There's an answer other than 'yes'? Blasphemer.

Seriously...
that post gave me heresy... ::P:

I have been getting more into metal and resin minis and not so much plastic anymore.

It would have to be a pretty amazing sculpt to add it to the norse. Like if they had Mrs. Demon Lord of Minotaurs.

I don't know you anymore.

--Edit

I'll acknowledge you again after the Kickstarter. :upside:

I did forget about the Not Sophie on the stone arch base. So maybe that one too. But that's it. Seriously. Really. I promise.

• Like 3

@Bilbo

In the previous pledge calculator/manager, it also calculated shipping based on what you ordered, just to help you stay on budget.  Sometimes, that one little add-on is enough to push you over the edge because it bumps the weight or box size over a threshold.  At that point though, you then have a bunch more wiggle room to add before you hit the next threshold, usually :lol:

Unless shipping is not part of the budget, in which case, don't tell her how much shipping might actually be or she may cut into your overall budget :poke:

Edited by Qwyksilver
  • Like 3